• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

dracanman

Iron
Minecraft In-game name: Dracanman
Location & Age:14 turning 15
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):none
How did you hear about Herocraft?:i have searched online
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key : HCD9
Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because i am a trustworthy person and i will follow all the rules.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Dracanman
Location & Age:14 turning 15
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):none
How did you hear about Herocraft?:i have searched onlineDo you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key : HCD9
Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because i am a trustworthy person and i will follow all the rules.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1369923028,1369922912][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you have an alt account?

dracanman

Iron
Im confused wats that post have to do with me[DOUBLEPOST=1369949710][/DOUBLEPOST]i havent played that game in a year[DOUBLEPOST=1369950447][/DOUBLEPOST]wait why are you talking about quarantine? i want to play minecraft

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Im confused wats that post have to do with me[DOUBLEPOST=1369949710][/DOUBLEPOST]i havent played that game in a year[DOUBLEPOST=1369950447][/DOUBLEPOST]wait why are you talking about quarantine? i want to play minecraft

*Sigh* Okay to take this slow:

Do you have an alt account?

what do you mean

You asked what I am talking about, I was asking about that post and whether you had an alt account.

I see your little attitude in the shoutbox, why are you angry? No one said you were ready to be whitelisted, I am not done with the review.

dracanman

Iron
wel becuase you were talking about a game that ive not played in a while and it irritated me not angered me[DOUBLEPOST=1369957493][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and sorry about the shoutbox

dracanman

Iron
Thanks
wink.png