• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Cheeseyboi

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Cheeseyboi
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): A few times as a joke. (I was friendly with mods+ on other servers, and have been banned as a joke for 10 seconds most of the time.)
  4. Referral(s): Sushieman
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched up RPG in the minestatus search and pressed the first server on the list. After reading the info on the server I decided to check out the server! I loved the current RPG system in place, so I joined!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love the entire specialization system, and how the RPG system just worked with me! I have built a main camp/base, and plan to move out when/if I get whitelisted. I am looking out to be a Mason and Bloodmage as soon as I can. I would love to be the founder of a town, and to create intricate trap systems to twart town invaders! Plus, I will do my best to respect staff and be nice and friendly to players!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC10}
  10. Additional Info: Here are some screenshots of my camp:2013-04-04_17.48.05.png2013-04-04_17.48.19.png

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Cheeseyboi
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): A few times as a joke. (I was friendly with mods+ on other servers, and have been banned as a joke for 10 seconds most of the time.)
  4. Referral(s): Sushieman
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched up RPG in the minestatus search and pressed the first server on the list. After reading the info on the server I decided to check out the server! I loved the current RPG system in place, so I joined!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love the entire specialization system, and how the RPG system just worked with me! I have built a main camp/base, and plan to move out when/if I get whitelisted. I am looking out to be a Mason and Bloodmage as soon as I can. I would love to be the founder of a town, and to create intricate trap systems to twart town invaders! Plus, I will do my best to respect staff and be nice and friendly to players!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC10}
  10. Additional Info: Here are some screenshots of my camp:View attachment 6635View attachment 6636
[DOUBLEPOST=1365122685,1365121747][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!