• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Calovichi

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kdog8936
  2. Location & Age: USA (Ohio) and 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft server List ( http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/ECO/ )
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I kdog8936 do agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love the game, Minecraft. With that love comes a deep repect for the game. I would never cheat, hack, scam anyone. I love the game too much to see it be torn down like that. I love to build also. With this love I can not accept anything build by myself that is not well build. From a little house to a big Manson I have to make it look good. So why sould you accept me? Because I will give this server my best effort to make it better in my own way.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK8
  10. Additional Info: I like to build the most efficient farms possible so I will be a great market assent in the farm produce department. Furthermore I like to be creative will buildings. I do not like the plain box houses. So I guarantee that I will create unique buildings.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kdog8936
  2. Location & Age: USA (Ohio) and 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft server List ( http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/ECO/ )
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I kdog8936 do agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love the game, Minecraft. With that love comes a deep repect for the game. I would never cheat, hack, scam anyone. I love the game too much to see it be torn down like that. I love to build also. With this love I can not accept anything build by myself that is not well build. From a little house to a big Manson I have to make it look good. So why sould you accept me? Because I will give this server my best effort to make it better in my own way.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK8
  10. Additional Info: I like to build the most efficient farms possible so I will be a great market assent in the farm produce department. Furthermore I like to be creative will buildings. I do not like the plain box houses. So I guarantee that I will create unique buildings.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1362232709,1362232577][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted