• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application [WizardInABox]

1. In-game name: WizardInABox
  2. Location & Age: United States, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yes, I was banned previously from one server for griefing. Since then, I have played on SurvivalCraft, Lord of the Craft, and Battlecraft and have learned my lesson.
  4. Referral(s): I have none.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am experienced at minecraft and am quite good at roleplay. I have played on several very well-known servers, but I have heard great things about this server and think it will surpass all the others.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus ranked this server very high up!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, of course!
  8. Additional Info: I have read all the rules and promise to abide by them. Also, I have heard great things about the staff at herocraft and the gameplay!

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Your application looks wonderful sir. Thank you for being honest about having a previous ban. Could you provide me with more information?

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Information about your previous banning if at all possible. If you are unable I will have to forward you application to my superior. :)

My friend and I were brand new to Minecraft and searching for any server to play on. I had not bought the game yet so my friend and I were playing creative. It is called Catserver and it looked promising. On the server, I found what I thought to be and abandoned building. I destroyed it to build my own building. Since then on other servers, I have been griefed and realized how annoying it is. Now I always follow the rules and have not griefed on a server since then, especially not a Beta server.

Thanks again for the quick reply!