• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Whitelist; florosapien0

Minecraft In-game name:
florosapien0
Location & Age:
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
N/A
Referral(s):
N/A
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
After hearing about rpg servers in Minecraft, google lead me to the Herocraft plugin. I selected HCO as the most prominent of the HC supporting servers.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
Yes, certainly.
Reason you should be accepted:
I've played Minecraft on multiplayer servers for just over one year now, and before that, other mmo's for much longer. I can understand the importance obeying server rules, and the effect that disobedience has on collective gameplay. I hope to enjoy the company of other players, and hope they enjoy me as well.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
HCf12
Additional Info:
Only a week before posting this application, I was told I am expecting for a second time and my partner and I will be having another child. As such, I will have a long period of inactivity near the end of the pregnancy. I hope this additional information does not not negatively impact this application, or affect the future of my whitelisting.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I found one ban. Could you please explain what happened and tell me when it happened?

[3] => play.minecraftnation.org .:. grief/import

The link you provided does not work for me. I'm terribly sorry, but to my knowledge, I have never been banned. I was comically banned by a friend from his server when we had an OP war. I believe that was only yesterday. I have only played on about 5 or so multiplayer servers for any length of time. As far as I know, they have never banned me. If you could cite what server claims to have banned me, I am happy to address it.

Oh! I'm so sorry. That was the server IP you provided. I don't remember playing there, to be quite honest. Is it possible it may have happened due to my inactivity?
I have found the site you mean but cannot recall when I played there. There are over five hundred pages of bans on their server; I would not know how to find my name listed among them. I hope my inability to site reason for this does not negatively impact my chances of playing on Herocraftonline.
-JV

This account has been used by my nephew in the past; I will ask him if he has had an issue with play.minecraftnation.org
He no longer has access to this account. Please excuse my error of judgement there.

The nephew in question has told me the following via facebook:
i really dont know for some reason unknow to me i as ban from 2 servers ones which i made friends and build awesome thing like house tree houses mine tracks rooms and etc and learned thing and forgot them sorry
Eloquent chap. Anyway, he no longer has the account information. I'm sorry to have inconvenienced you with these posts. Thank you,
JV

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.

@Brutalacerate Name change please. IGN: florosapien0