• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for WhiteList: DarthBotto

DarthBotto

Wood
  1. In-game name: DarthBotto
  2. Location & Age: Moscow, ID/21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Not applicable.
  4. Referral(s): dalkor
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have always been a huge fan of world-based role-playing games and have always supported the concept of building upon the world, rather than letting it sit idly. I think it awesome that there's a server with different functions that promote world-building, while keeping a set of guidelines and I would like to be a part of it.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was at dalkor's apartment, working on our video game when I noticed he wasn't doing his job, but playing Herocraft. I took a look at what it was and opted to not chew his ass, because I found this way to cool to punish for.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: Well, I'm a political science major and a video game designer. I've been involved with the development of several titles, a few you may of heard of, but with my contract situations, I'm sorting a few things out, so I probably shouldn't mention them as of yet. Rest assured, with my career path, I develop strong relations with those who develop games I love and my latest friendship has been with some Mojang employees.