• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for the HC Adventure

_Trains_

Obsidian
Hello minecraft associates. I recently saw a post come up about the new herocraft adventure plan, so I have decided to submit an application for a builder/scripter

1. Minecraft IGN: ILikeTrains23456
2. Position applying for: Builder/scripter (I am fine with either, though builder would be my preference)
3. Age|Timezone: 17 MST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost a year, except it wasn't on this account. I made a new account, and will stay this way.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am very talented in building, and I will post some of my builds if you guys want. Also, I would be fine with scripting, as I find myself being a very good writer. I am currently writing my own book.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Pokemon Dungeon: Explorers of Time. Best. RPG. Ever.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Most likely. I am very glitchy on TS right now, but I could probably get that resolved soon.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am on mostly everyday anywhere from 5-10 CST. On the weekends it is whenever.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hello minecraft associates. I recently saw a post come up about the new herocraft adventure plan, so I have decided to submit an application for a builder/scripter

2. Position applying for: Builder/scripter (I am fine with either, though builder would be my preference)
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost a year, except it wasn't on this account. I made a new account, and will stay this way.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am very talented in building, and I will post some of my builds if you guys want. Also, I would be fine with scripting, as I find myself being a very good writer. I am currently writing my own book.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Pokemon Dungeon: Explorers of Time. Best. RPG. Ever.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Most likely. I am very glitchy on TS right now, but I could probably get that resolved soon.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am on mostly everyday anywhere from 5-10 CST. On the weekends it is whenever.

Thanks for the app ILikeTrains! Your applying for Builder/Scripter, So I'll go ahead and ask if you have any examples of your work for each if you can provide them. ( Photos of Builds or examples of Code, whatever works.

I also noted you said you where writing too, and we actually do need some writing for Adventure, so if you wouldn't mind, feel free to post examples of that.

Also I totally agree with your choice that game was so freaking sad and awesome and its totally amazing

_Trains_

Obsidian
Thanks for the app ILikeTrains! Your applying for Builder/Scripter, So I'll go ahead and ask if you have any examples of your work for each if you can provide them. ( Photos of Builds or examples of Code, whatever works.

I also noted you said you where writing too, and we actually do need some writing for Adventure, so if you wouldn't mind, feel free to post examples of that.

Also I totally agree with your choice that game was so freaking sad and awesome and its totally amazing
Oh, I thought scripture meant writer, since "coder" was an option as well. I will submit those examples shortly. Actually, I can give you a short little clip of my work that I did very recently, on this website. Link is here: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/towns-near-herogates.58541/ and the spoiler under this message has the entire part on it, in case you are too busy to go to the link.

P.S. My build work will be shown soon. Also, I use the word "intimidently" in that clip. Not sure why I put it there, how I put it there, but I will be more cautious in the future.

This could fit in to some lore if done right.

Witch looked up at the other members present sitting around her. She had invited them to dinner, to talk about a pressing matter.

"We need to do something about those Herogates." Witch stated, breaking the silence. "People are taking advantage of making towns right beside them." She took another bite of her food and looked around her. She could tell they were all confused, as this wasn’t something they didn’t expect what the meeting would be about. Witch walked out of the dining room, and returned with a map, which she then spread out on the table. She pointed to a spot in the northwest.

"The citizen Garvkoc build his town on top of this herogate in the north continent." She then pointed to a quite spot towards the right. "Valcral, made their outpost incredibly close to the no-build zone. We know that this has been a tough spot, since we have received quite a few complaints." The others nodded their heads in agreement. Munchlax left for a moment to get more beer for Yav and himself.

“The towns of Legacy and Ravenhold also have this problem, I’m afraid. Other than these four towns, I haven’t found anything related to this problem. There is one thing for sure, we have to do something about this, because people attempting to use these gates might feel in danger when towns sit dangerously close to their portal.” Witch folded up the map and continued to speak. “I think we need rules. Like…how a free passage will need to come in effect to make sure town citizens aren’t killing those who want to use herogates. We should also include a rule stating that they aren’t allowed to build closer than one chunk from the-”

“I’m confused.” Munchlax interrupted. “Why is this a problem? As long as there is a free passage to the herogates we haven’t really cared about it.” Munchlax then took a pause to down the rest of his beer.

“I’m with Munchlax on this, I dislike towns near herogates.” Dwarfers spoke up.

“Then why did you make an outpost next to a herogate?!” Witch shouted.

“Hey, that wasn’t me. Naomi wanted to make an outpost or something and then Soren dug a giant hole in that area.”

Naomi blushed. “I can confirm that. An outpost seemed like a cool idea to have, and Soren did what Soren does.” Tim finished his chicken and pushed his plate aside.

“I still need to claim herogates.” He then took his plate to the kitchen to be washed, leaving the rest of the comrades at the table. Yav then spoke up.

“I like the one chunk idea. Towns can still be close to a herogate, but not intimidently close. And, to add on to your idea Munchlax, we could have a new rule that declares full passage for non-citizens who want to get through.” Silence continued for ten minutes afterwards, as some continued to finish their meal. Some then followed Tim to the kitchen to put away their plates, and began to pack up. Robes were put on, swords and bows put away, and other potions and gimmicks were picked up by the folk. They then bid their farewells, leaving only some left at the table, eager to continue the conversation.

_Trains_

Obsidian
Thanks for the app ILikeTrains! Your applying for Builder/Scripter, So I'll go ahead and ask if you have any examples of your work for each if you can provide them.]
Here are my photos of my two most prized builds, with a small description:

This is a build I made with the help of 3 others. The inside is finished as well. This is a giant university that took more than a month and a half to build. This took worldedit, and creative mode. Without worldedit, this still would have been possible, but would have taken more than two months to build.

This is a pretty awesome castle build by me and 5 others. This kingdom has shops, full stocked, and a wall in case something goes wrong. This only took about 3 weeks to build, and we didn't use any worldedit. The big cliff you see behind this was broken with no worldedit, only creative mode.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Welcome!

@devotedworker