• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Appeals

IGN:link9840612
Banned by: @(name)Gabizou
Time of ban:10:28
Reason for ban: maccrow
Your story: I did not know it was it illegal to use that, im sorry for doing it. i wont use that again i promice. and ive not done anything els to get into trouble, ive been out of trouble sience ive joined almost a year ago, its the same person, i know its 12 months , i havent been on a server that i liked and stayed with a year, also i havent done anything els bad or wrong, i would like you to look back over my history and see if im telling the truth or not about being introuble, ive not need muted or kicked before. And by the way I got Helped with the structure of my application by my sis, I barely got threw highschool english and shes really good. I am a really loyal player and am always trying to find ways to help other. Plus I have made so many good conections with the ppl i have met and dont want to ruen. You can ban me as a punishmentr but please dont perma ban me :( I <3 HeroCraft! Kainzo gabizou Angyles

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I find it hard to believe this is the same person that wrote the whitelist application here: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/link9840612s-whitelist-application.27982/
Last I checked, there are 12 months in a year, you were whitelisted in December of 2012.

Plus, the rules clearly state that AFK Macro'ing is not allowed and what you typed out in chat was clearly a macro that would be used for afk'ing.
Checking IP's - they are around the same location...

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'll let you off the hook. Just don't let us catch you afk macroing any actions ;)