• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anyone like this building I made?

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
2011-09-06_151808.png

Its bigger then it seems in the picture. I just threw it up quickly, it didn't take me that long, so what do you guys think of it?

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
2011-09-06_175458.png

How about now. Should I have upper floors roofs cobble and should I have bottom story wood or wool hay thing( I f you didnt know I'm using a texture pack that makes wools look like other things). So whats combo's of mats?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Cobble isn't a bad thing. :| It's how you use the cobble. The material you replaced the cobble with on the left side of the picture isn't my favorite. I love the shape of it, though. That's very nice. Just because you're in SSP with no real limitations, I'd give it a 4.5. not spectacular, but very nice for a small thing in the middle of nowhere.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
K, a project I started not even close to done. I havnt done the back wall or anything in the inside. I plan on like having giant fireplaces a dining hall down the middle and side rooms and much more, at the moment I only have the roof and side walls and front wall. The wood planks its on is 25x25
2011-09-06_193439.png

2011-09-06_193504.png

It might be abit disappointing to hear, But i liked the burned one the most xd
The last one is nice also, But it isnt the sty le i like ^^

MajorasMask

Ungodly
It looks shit.

Im joking! :D It looks nice! :) I like pagodas in Minecraft, I don't know why, I just do! :)

I tried to make one myself but it ended up as a fail house! :D