• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

***ALL VETERANS AND ELITES! - Last Call***

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
***This thread is for Veterans and Elites ONLY please***
If you haven't submitted your info, do so NOW! Once I post the application for everyone, I will not be paying attention to this thread. If you are not on my "roster", you will not be featured in on our Veteran's page for the blog.​
If you do not provide your name, part of your username will be used instead.​
If you do not provide your relative location (state/providence and country), you will be located on "Earth".​
Definitions for these two titles:
  • [Veteran] - A player who has been officially whitelisted on Herocraft for one year or more
  • [Elite] - A player who has been officially whitelisted on Herocraft for more than 2 years (this has nothing to do with donor tiers or titles)
If you would all please do me the favor of posting on here so that I know how many we have for the blog, that would be splendid.
Please use the following template created by Nalestom:

Username:
Title:
If you're currently a Veteran but will be promoted to Elite within the next 4 months (latest - 12/31), go ahead a post that at the bottom your post.

I'm working on an application-style interview layout that I will post later and tag you all to it. I'm going to use these on the blog as a sort of "Player-perspective" of Herocraft Online. This will be about both the community/forums AND the server. If you have any funny or interesting memories or screenies, NOW would be the time to dig those up.

EDIT: If you guys know of any members who are veterans or elites, definitely feel free to tag them on this thread for me. When I'm done making the interview application, I'll tag everyone in it and post the link up here (a few days from now).

NOTE: In order to get these titles, you must have been in good standing for the entire time you've been on the server. This means you have not ever been banned.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll go ahead and make a nice easy template.

Username:
Title:
So, anybody who fills this out can use the above.

Username: Nalestom
IRL Name: Chris
Title: Veteran

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Username: HelsEch
IRL Name: Justin
Title: Veteran, Elite

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...erocraft-greylist/page__st__4300#entry1724516 <--- my application

v---- proof of whitelist date.
Sent 31 December 2010 - 04:12 AM
Your application for the herocraft server has been accepted.

Please Make sure to read all the rules on your way down the spawn tower.

Server IP: Herocraft.Zapto.org

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Username: Neotetro
IRL Name: Kyle
Title: Veteran/Moderator

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
Username:Trizze
IRL Name: Allan
Title: Veteran

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Username: TheMormon
IRL Name: Travis
Title: [Veteran] Will receive [Elite] on December 13th, 2012.

Username: TheTXLibra (aka Libra)
IRL Name: Tex Libra
Title: Asshole (I have no idea what Elite vs. Veteran is, I've been here forever and have donated)

Veteran is one year whitelisted on Herocraft, Elite is two years whitelisted on Herocraft.

EDIT: Tagging some Vet's that I know.
@gabizou @RandomAcronym @Dielan9999 @Symbolite @victim130 @xexorian (I think) @Dazureus

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Username: Sigpit
IRL Name: Alex
Title: [Veteran]

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Username: wildarm5
IRL Name: Thanh
Title: [Veteran] Getting Elite on April 17, 2013. Thats like in 10 months.