• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Agent's Gadget Shop [Engineer services]

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentjwall

Godly
Piston.gif
Agent J Wall's Gadget Shop
Piston.gif
[CLOSED FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR]
Need a little extra security in you town or private region? Want to add a little more pizzazz to your property? Agent's Gadget Shop is the place to go! Anything you might need, engineering or redstone, I've got it!​
Tired of people enderperl-ing into your structures? Ask for the New Ender-proof Piston door! Its compact, its quick to build, and 100% guaranteed* to keep those pesky wizards out!
*With proof of exploitation I will modify or fix any Ender-proof door or any other device for free.
My services include:
Piston work
IC instillation
Repeater and general redstone installation
Redstone circuity
Compact designs
Exploit proof work guaranteed*
Compact Piston Doors
Hidden Doors
Traps
Security Systems
Chest Locking Systems
& more!
Pricing:
All prices are decided on a job by job basis and are negotiable. A small fee is added if a custom redstone circuit is needed. Pistons can be provided for an additional fee (7c for regular, 20c for sticky) but all other materials must be provided by the client. I will match any price offered by another engineer!* All projects must be paid upfront and will be reimbursed if, for some reason, the project cannot be completed.
*excludes any absurdly low prices (as defined by agentjwall)
Other information:
All piston work (given adequate amounts of space) are guaranteed to be exploit proof. If someone finds a way to exploit through any of my doors I will fix it for free! If I am killed intentionally on the job by a client or his allies, I reserve the right to leave the project unfinished and keep the payment.
Contact info:
I check the forums daily so PMs are acceptable as well as posting on this thread. You can poke me on TS (I'm usually in the Lorien channel). Or you can contact me in game via "/tell agentj"

agentjwall

Godly
Is it possabile to get a Pit trap?

Yes I can.

However, If planks, cobblestone, or half-slabs fit with your building pallet I'd recommend asking a mason to make you a bridge sign. Its cheeper materials-wise and less likely to malfunction due to lag.

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
Yes I can.

However, If planks, cobblestone, or half-slabs fit with your building pallet I'd recommend asking a mason to make you a bridge sign. Its cheeper materials-wise and less likely to malfunction due to lag.
Can you do Stone?

Belfis

Glowstone
do you know how to make a creeper trap i really need one but if you dont know it"s all good ill figure it out

Belfis

Glowstone
I need a mob trap to collect what they drop i need it with water but i don't know what to do i neeeeedddd lots of help if you could help me with it that would be awesome

Belfis

Glowstone
He's right unfortunately. You can usually by large quantities of mob loot for cheap but other then that you'd have to kill the mobs yourself...

yea and i didnt mean it will kill them it will just like put them in a pit so i just hop in an kill them

agentjwall

Godly
Now with all of the ICs working Agent's Gadget Shop has more services then ever! And to celebrate 1.2 I now offer competitive pricing: If someone offers less for piston work, I'll match it!*

*excludes any absurdly low prices (as defined by agentjwall)

Status
Not open for further replies.