• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Agentjwall's Herald App

agentjwall

Godly
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: agentjwall / 19​
2. Position applying for: Herald​
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just over 11 months.​
4. What's your favorite color?: Depends on the situation. Different tasks warrant the use and/or appeal of different colors.​
5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): CST​
6. Do you have a youtube?: www.youtube.com/agen7jwall
7. What are your areas of expertise?: Photoshop, Spriting, Video editing, Being a charismatic and likable person.​
8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Youtube, MC Forums, and pretty much whenever a situation gives me the opportunity to bring up herocraft.​
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I heard that there is a need for a video editor so I thought I'd apply since I have some experience in that area. Here is the most applicable of my works: (keep in mind that this video was made on an incredibly laggy server without optifine, and edited in about an hour)​
And while I'm applying I though I might as well show some of my spriting/photoshop abilities since that is my strongest area of expertise:​
MCEscher_Desktop_V2.png
Kainzo_Sunset2.png
HeroCraft_png-2.png
And Here is my Photobucket page if you care to wade through the random uploaded images and see some of my other work (including a lot of pixel art).​
And as an added bonus for those who read the whole thing, here is a picture of a rocket-powered Squid Minecart...​
rocketcart.png

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Welcome to the Herald team! If you do not have access to "The Heraldic Forum" (subforum under Members) please say so in a reply here. If you do, be sure to sign in on the "Assigning Jobs" post. Thanks!