• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Afritay's Designer app

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN:

Afritay

2. Position applying for:

Website Designer

3. Age:

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States):

PST -8

5. Previous work (please include links if possible!):

I have a portfolio of my most RECENT work : http://imgur.com/a/z93mC#0

And here is a website i designed recently since this is a Web Designer APP: http://i.minus.com/i78jTHNb6FQ4Z.png

6. What are your areas of expertise?:

Making almost anything 3D. Sleek interface's. logos.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I have been gone from herocraft for god knows how long designing and following my goals and dreams as a designer. I have gotten significantly better since i last was here.

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
Thanks, that website i made could be changed to white and blue or w/e. I can do a lot more websites / styles if i really tried and got someone seriously wanting a website.

You can test me if you want

does this mean i got declined?

Java. I could teach you guys how clients work inside and out. Anything would make me happy :)
and by clients i mean hacked clients. I could show you guys how they work and how to patch them:D

@Apherdite @Kainzo

Actually could i apply for both coder and designer? I am a client side UI java coder and I could make a nice little gui for your mana bar and such. Please reply back if interested in such.

ello?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Afritay
These apps fall off the page fast. As stated on previous application threads, 95% of our communication is done via IRC. Please idle in #heroes on esper.net when you are online so you can soak up knowledge and be available. We are bolstering our ranks of both devs and designers. We are prepping for the client side modifications as well for our up and coming client!

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
@Afritay
These apps fall off the page fast. As stated on previous application threads, 95% of our communication is done via IRC. Please idle in #heroes on esper.net when you are online so you can soak up knowledge and be available. We are bolstering our ranks of both devs and designers. We are prepping for the client side modifications as well for our up and coming client!

well kainzo like I said If you don't want me a designer I know how to client side java can.
But I specialize in UI's.