• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: GreekCrackShot

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: GreekCrackShot
2. Position applying for: I would probably be more suited to build and work on quests. Although I do have basic coding skills and am willing to try and assist with that.
3. Age|Timezone:
20 and EST.
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over four years.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I've been talking to xexorian about becoming more involved in Herocraft again after I was inactive for a long period of time. I love the community and I'd appreciate a chance to better the server as a staff member. I am an avid builder and I think I would greatly enjoy writing quests.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): I am a massive Fallout fan. Fallout 3 is and most likely always will be my favorite game, not just RPG (unless Fallout 4 is better, fingers crossed). I am also a big Elder Scrolls fan.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: I have a rather crazy schedule right now and I tend to only get on late at night. This is simply because I'm working this summer, so I may struggle to attend every meeting. xexo explained this would not be much of an issue as long as I commit to listening to the recordings of each meeting. Once I am back at school in August I will definitely be able to attend meetings consistently.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Not much, just that I am not planning on going inactive anytime soon.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Accepted, get with me on teamspeak or in-game one evening and we'll discuss plans! Looking forward to it! Start by going to the Adventure team subforum and read threads we've posted there and such.