• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Adventure] Application - Piptendo

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: Piptendo
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Trains said there was a music department. I can build alright, so if I can aid in that realm, or even as a quest/boss guinea pig, I'm down.
3. Age|Timezone: 19, CST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over four years.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I've been in music since fifth grade, by trying my hand at composing I think I could definitely make some unique tunes. Also I'm well-rounded in RPGs enough to know what should and shouldn't happen mechanically, so guinea pigging is something I do best.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Hard to say. I always was a fan of Chrono Trigger.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Likely, depends on the week.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm also a Guide. I help people and stuff. I'd be down to help, but I don't know exactly how much time I could allocate to this. An occasional composition could be what I can best offer, I don't have time regularly to do much.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: Piptendo
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Trains said there was a music department. I can build alright, so if I can aid in that realm, or even as a quest/boss guinea pig, I'm down.
3. Age|Timezone: 19, CST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over four years.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I've been in music since fifth grade, by trying my hand at composing I think I could definitely make some unique tunes. Also I'm well-rounded in RPGs enough to know what should and shouldn't happen mechanically, so guinea pigging is something I do best.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Hard to say. I always was a fan of Chrono Trigger.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Likely, depends on the week.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm also a Guide. I help people and stuff. I'd be down to help, but I don't know exactly how much time I could allocate to this. An occasional composition could be what I can best offer, I don't have time regularly to do much.
As much as I love a All round guy, if you could pick one team, that would be awesome! Don't make this complicated!
( I would suggest music )

If you decide to choose music ( Like I suggested *Wink Wink* ) I would link an Example of a past piece so I know your not just dancing on your keyboard and calling it music

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
As much as I love a All round guy, if you could pick one team, that would be awesome! Don't make this complicated!
( I would suggest music )

If you decide to choose music ( Like I suggested *Wink Wink* ) I would link an Example of a past piece so I know your not just dancing on your keyboard and calling it music
Throw me with the music dudes then. I don't have any prior work, because I've never really played with music composition programs. I did a lot with noteblocks, here's my playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2EC40FAB1F05EA61

but yeah. I'll try to workshop something for, say, a boss battle theme or something. Gimme an idea of what bosses there'd be and I can find some inspiration

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Throw me with the music dudes then. I don't have any prior work, because I've never really played with music composition programs. I did a lot with noteblocks, here's my playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2EC40FAB1F05EA61

but yeah. I'll try to workshop something for, say, a boss battle theme or something. Gimme an idea of what bosses there'd be and I can find some inspiration

Try using a music composition program like https://musescore.com/ to make a mini song. It doesn't have to be boss related. Just something that proves you aren't a music noob.

( I'd suggest Musescore just became both of our Music guys seem to like to use it, but as long as you can give me the MIDI it works )

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Trains had suggested Musescore. It's already installed, just gotta play with it a bit more