• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Town Acadia

MoeJunur

Staff member
Tier 9
Acadia
==Town==
Mountain Top Resort

Township Name: Acadia
Mayor: Moejunur
Second-In-Command:BoDuhal
Council: Sadikyo
Town Exchequer: lcmoe14
Location of Town: In the SE Mountains

Misc Info:
2018-09-04_09.35.13.1.png

A resort community that enjoys Herocraft and the group of old friends that belong to it.
We are currently adding to town by recruiting new players.

TAXES: currently 0 taxes per player.
Town runs on funding donated by Mayor, and town members.

Town members are asked to donate if they can to the town bank, use /ts bank deposit (Amount)
Each town is subject to pay upkeep costs to the server.
At tier 4, 62c is deducted daily at 12:00pm CST.
This value increases with tier.

Acadia Town Members
Mayor:
Moejunur

SIC:
BoDuhal

Council:
Sadikyo
lcmoe14

Town members:
Ele96
Mikey_Mcool
Radicat
SB_DISRESPECT
Lankyg
MeLlamoPeter
_UpForChocalate_
AJ_4real
DarktheFox
Minalot

Last edited:

MoeJunur

Staff member
Tier 9
Reserved for Town use:
Acadia Town Rules:
Please read the HC Rules at a minimum!
hc.to/Rules
Town Rules/Mechanics:
    • Follow all the rules of the Herocraft server.
    • Please note that you would be joining a community.
    • Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult one of the Officers.
    • Plot Limits are defined. use a piece of coal to see your plot limits.
    • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack other citizens of Acadia.
    • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack citizens of allied towns.
    • DO NOT DIG within the town region unless approved by Moejunur, or a Manager.
    • No mines from your basement.
    • Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing. this will be later in the town build
    • Cover all your CHESTS. ALWAYS!
    • Must be active, You need to be active enough to join in atleast 1-2 hr.s per week. if inactive for more than 14 days you will be evicted! You must have money in your account or the town plugin will evict you!
    • Everything you leave inside of Acadia belongs to the Mayor. If you leave Herocraft and do not return for a while, your assets may be taken by the Mayor when you are removed automatically for inactivity. They will either be stored or redistributed among the people. If you return, I will help you get back on your feet out of my own coffers.
    • If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.
      • Whatever agreements made on each case shall be honored.

Last edited:

MoeJunur

Staff member
Tier 9
Acadia
Town Member Application:

Acadia is recruiting!!, If you are interested please fill out application and PM Moejunur. BoDuhal, or lcmoe14

Create a profile on HC website!
Highlight and Copy this app, create a new post, paste this into the post, and fill in the blanks:​

In-game name:
Location and Timezone:
Your Age:
Description about yourself :
Description about your style of play :
Have you created a profile on Herocraft website?
How often do you play HC?
What is your chosen Hero class/spec ?
Have you been kicked out of other towns?
Please list player Referral(s):
Briefly note why you would like to join Acadia:
Have you reviewed HC rules and our town rules?

Please include all listed below on applications:

@MoeJunur, @BoDuhal, @lcmoe14

Last edited:
In-game name: beb4x
Location and Timezone: US East
Your Age: 25
Description about yourself : I've been around on Herocraft for years off and on and have seen it change quite a lot.
Description about your style of play : I typically enjoy playing with others either working on similar tasks together, or dividing labor to achieve a specific goal.
Have you created a profile on Herocraft website? Yes
How often do you play HC? Just started playing again, so I can't really say for sure.
What is your chosen Hero class/spec ? Monk lvl 5/Crafter lvl 5
Have you been kicked out of other towns? No
Briefly note why you would like to join Acadia: Recently got back into minecraft playing a modpack, and decided I wanted to jump back onto this server and play with a group.
Have you reviewed HC rules and our town rules? Yes I have.

In-game name: Soccerstud
Location and Timezone: Ohio Eastern
Your Age: 20
Description about yourself : Laidback guy who likes to have fun
Description about your style of play : Support player
How often do you play HC? An hour or 2 a day
What is your chosen Hero class/spec ? Wizard
Briefly note why you would like to join Acadia: Haven't played herocraft in like 2 years and now that i am back would like to enjoy it to the fullest
Have you reviewed HC rules and our town rules? Yes

@MoeJunur, @BoDuhal, @lcmoe14[/QUOTE]

In-game name: Soccerstud
Location and Timezone: Ohio Eastern
Description about yourself : Laidback guy who likes to have fun
Description about your style of play : Support player
How often do you play HC? An hour or 2 a day
What is your chosen Hero class/spec ? Wizard
Briefly note why you would like to join Acadia: Haven't played herocraft in like 2 years and now that i am back would like to enjoy it to the fullest
Have you reviewed HC rules and our town rules? Yes

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to Acadia, get with me in game

In-game name: beb4x
Location and Timezone: US East
Your Age: 25
Description about yourself : I've been around on Herocraft for years off and on and have seen it change quite a lot.
Description about your style of play : I typically enjoy playing with others either working on similar tasks together, or dividing labor to achieve a specific goal.
Have you created a profile on Herocraft website? Yes
How often do you play HC? Just started playing again, so I can't really say for sure.
What is your chosen Hero class/spec ? Monk lvl 5/Crafter lvl 5
Briefly note why you would like to join Acadia: Recently got back into minecraft playing a modpack, and decided I wanted to jump back onto this server and play with a group.
Have you reviewed HC rules and our town rules? Yes I have.

Welcome to Acadia, get with me ingame and ill set you up!

In-game name: johnnjlee
Location and Timezone: US West MDT
Description about yourself : I love to draw and play games. I also fence and play airsoft
Description about your style of play : I enjoy killing stuff and running away only to do it over again, hit and run assassins are my favorite classes.
Have you created a profile on Herocraft website? : Indeed
How often do you play HC? I've been away from the server for almost 1.5 years and wish to get back into the mix. I'm going to try to be on every week at the very least and 4 times a week at the very most.
What is your chosen Hero class/spec ? Runeblade
Have you been kicked out of other towns? I've not been kicked from other towns but I have left one as the tax rates were percentage based. Good for early game, not so much late game. I've also worked as a guard for a town I lived 1k blocks away from and have chased off my share of bounty hunters.
Please list player Referral(s): None
Briefly note why you would like to join Acadia: I need a place to store stuff and it gets lonely out in the boondocks. I would also like to have some friends join me on the server but if they cannot protect their stuff from other players then it is unlikely that they would play on the server. If it would be alright could I bring in 2 people to join me? (Usernames Mattpctech and isdajon) They have not joined the server as of yet but I would like to get an area ready for them in advance.
Have you reviewed HC rules and our town rules? I skimmed over it, seems very similar to other town rules. (I should probably review them before joining though)

MoeJunur

Staff member
Tier 9
In-game name: johnnjlee
Location and Timezone: US West MDT
Description about yourself : I love to draw and play games. I also fence and play airsoft
Description about your style of play : I enjoy killing stuff and running away only to do it over again, hit and run assassins are my favorite classes.
Have you created a profile on Herocraft website? : Indeed
How often do you play HC? I've been away from the server for almost 1.5 years and wish to get back into the mix. I'm going to try to be on every week at the very least and 4 times a week at the very most.
What is your chosen Hero class/spec ? Runeblade
Have you been kicked out of other towns? I've not been kicked from other towns but I have left one as the tax rates were percentage based. Good for early game, not so much late game. I've also worked as a guard for a town I lived 1k blocks away from and have chased off my share of bounty hunters.
Please list player Referral(s): None
Briefly note why you would like to join Acadia: I need a place to store stuff and it gets lonely out in the boondocks. I would also like to have some friends join me on the server but if they cannot protect their stuff from other players then it is unlikely that they would play on the server. If it would be alright could I bring in 2 people to join me? (Usernames Mattpctech and isdajon) They have not joined the server as of yet but I would like to get an area ready for them in advance.
Have you reviewed HC rules and our town rules? I skimmed over it, seems very similar to other town rules. (I should probably review them before joining though)

Welcome to Acadia johnnjlee!
Please get with myself or one of the town managers when in game and we will get you set up.