• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A reminder..

Radicos

ICE ICE ICE!
In life, everyone loses someone important. Often more than a single one. It is important to remember not to stop, and continue on with your life. Not to forget what they have done for you and what they meant to you. Take with you your memories and expierences you had with them, and move on.

I lost my dog today. While she may not carry as much value as a human being to some, i´ve known her almost my entire life. She was there for so much for me, and often made me smile in hard times. We had to put her to ´sleep´, since she was ill and too old. It feels as if i´m losing a part of my closest family, which I am. However, this is not what i mainly wanted to share. I wanted to share with you a short poem i made with her as my inspiration, in the hope it´ll inspire others to pull through hardships aswell.

"All that is black, is not dark.

All that is frozen, is not cold.

All that dies, is not forgotten.

From light, comes darkness.

From Darkness, comes nothingness.

In the nothingness, all is still.

The river of life has come to be still,
but this allows for a path to be opened to a new world.

We must not stand on one side of the river and remain frozen.

We must leave behind the world, and walk into the new one.

With the memories and expierence of the old, to create a greater new."

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
In life, everyone loses someone important. Often more than a single one. It is important to remember not to stop, and continue on with your life. Not to forget what they have done for you and what they meant to you. Take with you your memories and expierences you had with them, and move on.

I lost my dog today. While she may not carry as much value as a human being to some, i´ve known her almost my entire life. She was there for so much for me, and often made me smile in hard times. We had to put her to ´sleep´, since she was ill and too old. It feels as if i´m losing a part of my closest family, which I am. However, this is not what i mainly wanted to share. I wanted to share with you a short poem i made with her as my inspiration, in the hope it´ll inspire others to pull through hardships aswell.

"All that is black, is not dark.

All that is frozen, is not cold.

All that dies, is not forgotten.

From light, comes darkness.

From Darkness, comes nothingness.

In the nothingness, all is still.

The river of life has come to be still,
but this allows for a path to be opened to a new world.

We must not stand on one side of the river and remain frozen.

We must leave behind the world, and walk into the new one.

With the memories and expierence of the old, to create a greater new."
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Aw Cece, I'm so sorry. My dog and I are super close as silly as that may sound to some, but we've been through a whole lot together so I totally understand and really feel for you. Love your poem.

My aunt passed away this past week, and it's been pretty freaking rough for myself and my family. I'll keep you and your fam in prayer with mine. Many internet hugs to you.