• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A great application

CMPman01

Dirt
In-game name: CMPman01
Location & Age: Georgia, 13
Previous Bans: None
Referral: Thebigheadt
Reason you should be accepted: I have been wanting to get on for a long time also I have read the rules. I want help people and build with them. I am a great builder and already know what i want to do in herocraft. I also am excited to join a town.
How did you hear about Herocraft: My friend thebigheadt told me how great herocraft was and said it was full of fun. He also to told me about a couple of towns.
Have you voted for Herocraft: No
Special Key: {HCC8}
Additional info: I started to play Minecraft when I was 9. The first building I ever made was a mansion and it was awesome. My hobby is minecraft in all my spare time I play it .

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
In-game name: CMPman01
Location & Age: Georgia, 13
Previous Bans: None
Referral: Thebigheadt
Reason you should be accepted: I have been wanting to get on for a long time also I have read the rules. I want help people and build with them. I am a great builder and already know what i want to do in herocraft. I also am excited to join a town.
How did you hear about Herocraft: My friend thebigheadt told me how great herocraft was and said it was full of fun. He also to told me about a couple of towns.
Have you voted for Herocraft: No
Additional info: I started to play Minecraft when I was 9. The first building I ever made was a mansion and it was awesome. My hobby is minecraft in all my spare time I play it .
Why is there a strikethrough your app?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
A couple of things:

1. Please repost your application in accordance to our format. You have gotten something that is vitally important
  2. Please do not put a strike through your application. It makes it difficult to read and if it is difficult to read how does one expect us to be able to review it?
  3. What is your relationship to parkerjdude
  4. Why does the application age differ from your profile age?

CMPman01

Dirt
we didnt it just ended like that we dont know how it got there

EDIT: I figured out it was a typo. Sorry D:

CMPman01

Dirt
I am friends with parkers brother, thebigheadt, and I am at his house right now.

The app has been fixed. The Special Key has been added.

CMPman01

Dirt
My dad wanted to sign me up for the website, he wanted to put in my fake birth for some reason. Before he does a background check or something. I hope this doesn't stop my chances from joining!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My dad wanted to sign me up for the website, he wanted to put in my fake birth for some reason. Before he does a background check or something. I hope this doesn't stop my chances from joining!

Well the age we require at this time is 13, so you pass the test there. =)

I do not see anything else that causes me any concern, so welcome to Herocraft.

You will need to take note of this thread: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/

In case you are over at Parker and his brother's house frequently.