• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

__Mazerunner_'s Ban appeal

__Mazerunner__

Glowing Redstone
IGN: __Mazerunner__
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 12:27 AM
Reason for ban: Accused of Speed hacking
Your story: I was pvping with my townies and had a bard giving me accelerando throughout the fights. and the next thing I know I was accused of speed hacking and got for banned for some unknown illegal client mods. I had no hacks to begin with and was having fun up until the ban. I also was not given any warnings or indication at the time. I don't understand what I did to deserve this ban but I do wish to rejoin the server again if possible.

Last edited:

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I know it's Kenneth who banned you but he stole it from under my belt.

Because you have a clean record Bomby, I'm going to make the ban last 3 (72 hours) days as of this posting.

I don't want to see you running backwards at 10 blocks/second or moving 20% faster than your bard or moving like you still have accelerando even though your bard is no where near to refresh the spell on you.

Consider this as your warning. @__Mazerunner__