Minecraft IGN: mdcolan
Position applying for: Guide
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 years in April
Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I know nearly everything that there is to know about this server. I have been a very active and consistent...
Minecraft IGN / Age: mcdolan/18
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: It will be 6 years on April 17th
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT+ 7
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Writing is my strongest area of expertise (when I'm focused on it...
Simply as the title states, it seems like every map the variety in the death messages just gets smaller and smaller. If it's not too much work, I think having some of the older ones back where it shows the weapon name would spice it up a bit. Even if that means engrave needs to be turned off...
Muted by: @xexorian
Time of mute: 10-:35PM
Server/Channel: all of them
Reason for mute: Literally said "hey donal, lick my ass"
Your story: A member of our town was banned for leaving blocks outside of a town saying "lick my ass". I understand why he got banned, we all...
I think it would be of benefit to switch back to the older system which required you to have a chest in you inventory to spawn a deathchest. With all the small fights and skirmishes happening at Herogates this map, people just graveyard run like crazy because their chests spawn in regions and...
Simply as the title states, I believe it would really benefit new players if there was some sort of kit added in to grant them food. A post recently made by a newer player highlighted the experience of a new player pretty well, and one of the complaints was the scarcity of food and how hard it...
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: peeeeeeeeeew/17
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): yes
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since April 17th 2011
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Beguiler/Bard/Ranger
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: MST, several hours...
First bug: Pulse
Pulse isn't hitting every target in its radius like the description insists, it is instead only hitting 3-5 targets.
After changing your name, you lose all your money, your class titles, your elo, and using the shop signs sends the money to your former name.