• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ZenZiggy's Event team app

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: ZenZiggy
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 17. PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been playing on HC since October 7th, 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I believe I would make a good event team member because I have always been managing managing events throughout my mine craft history. I've owned the town Genesis 3 maps in a town now and try my best every single day that my members always have something amusing to do. I tend to do this with my friends outside of the Minecraft community as well, I make sure when we are going, what we are doing, and how we are doing it. I've always been an entertainer and a social person. I love it when people are happy and are having fun around me. Apart from that I also have some experience in building, like I mentioned before, I have owned Genesis for 3 maps now and was the main influence in the towns build, always making sure the floor pattern is efficient and functional.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I have experience with building mainly, I've done some personal projects on single players for mini games and like experimenting with redstone when doing so.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: My strongest skill is most defiantly managing and promoting the events though I'd love to be part of the building process as well.