• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xXFireFlyXx's Architect Application

• Minecraft IGN: xXFireFlyXx
  • Position applying for: Architect
  • Age|Timezone:18 | EST
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: Joined Jun 2, 2013
  • Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I am active with the community and have strong skills sets which allow me to excel in working with others such as collaboration and the ability to mesh with a team. I also have a wide range of skill sets with add variety to my builds. I also have expert knowledge of world edit commands and uses as well as advanced terraforming abilities.
  • Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DOKUCRAFT LIGHT ONLY, AVAILABLE HERE)!:
    Camelot

White Acres

New Haven Port

Grey Stone Watch

TreeTop Town

Ends of The Earth

Server Spawn

Town Bank

The Unknown City

Fort Star Fall

Isengard

Spawn Bridge

India

Spawn

The Elite Builders' Castle

Large Scale Blocks
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?: Unfortunately as none of these builds were on my own private server i was not able to go back and screenshot them using the requested texture pack. I have done severely building over my years playing mine craft and excel in astetics and fine detail. During the server meeting a notice was posted saying more architects would be useful in aiding the construction of the dungeons, This inspired me to post an application. If you look at the ends of the earth build it was a mini game map with some red stone elements which could be helpful with the dungeons.

Last edited:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  • Minecraft IGN: xXFireFlyXx
  • Position applying for: Architect
  • Age|Timezone:18 | EST
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: Joined Jun 2, 2013
  • Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I am active with the community and have strong skills sets which allow me to excel in working with others such as collaboration and the ability to mesh with a team. I also have a wide range of skill sets with add variety to my builds. I also have expert knowledge of world edit commands and uses as well as advanced terraforming abilities.
  • Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DOKUCRAFT LIGHT ONLY, AVAILABLE HERE)!:
    Camelot

White Acres

New Haven Port

Grey Stone Watch

TreeTop Town

Ends of The Earth

Server Spawn

Town Bank

The Unknown City

Fort Star Fall

Isengard

Spawn Bridge

India

Spawn

The Elite Builders' Castle

Large Scale Blocks
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?: Unfortunately as none of these builds were on my own private server i was not able to go back and screenshot them using the requested texture pack. I have done severely building over my years playing mine craft and excel in astetics and fine detail. During the server meeting a notice was posted saying more architects would be useful in aiding the construction of the dungeons, This inspired me to post an application. If you look at the ends of the earth build it was a mini game map with some red stone elements which could be helpful with the dungeons.
You say you're good with advanced terraforming. Do you have any examples of custom lands or maps?

Also for the Isengard tower, did you create the design?

So I managed to find an old map i was working on where i was building a human, elf, and dwarf city. All of them were build into the terrain. The mountain the dwarf city was build into was man made then hollowed out. Isenguard was molded off of other builds but the over all look is unique

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
2012-05-23_204957.png

Isenguard was molded off of other builds but the over all look is unique
Which tower are you talking about? I was referring to the first one with my questions.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
After some thought I've decided that you might be a good choice for the architect team. Not all of your builds have high detail, but the ones that do are good and I do see some room for improvement. The decision is not entirely mine at the current time though. Hope to see you on creative.

Tagging. @Alator @Danda

After some thought I've decided that you might be a good choice for the architect team. Not all of your builds have high detail, but the ones that do are good and I do see some room for improvement. The decision is not entirely mine at the current time though. Hope to see you on creative.

Tagging. @Alator @Danda
Thank you for you consideration.