• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WoW MoP or GW2

Which game?

• Total voters

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
People who have played WoW longterm will usually say this or the "I'm a hardcore pvper" line, trying to justify their $$ sinks into a game which has been reduced to a kiddie difficulty game. After TBC it all went down hill...

I do not need to justify where I spend my cash, I make more then enough to sustain life and play WoW =P

Although I am not hardcore in regards to pvp, I do enjoy healing the hell out of battlegrounds.

I look forward to watching you die sometime @Rumblestikk =D

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
What Guild Wars 2 isn't anything new and WoW feels horribly grindy imo.
Tbh there is nothing new in the MMORPG scene currently.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I do not need to justify where I spend my cash, I make more then enough to sustain life and play WoW =P

Although I am not hardcore in regards to pvp, I do enjoy healing the hell out of battlegrounds.

Check your Quote. That wasn't said by me. It was said by MikeAnderson. I linked my Armory Page and was saying that I don't "Claim" to be a Hardcore Raider. I AM.

People who have played WoW longterm will usually say this or the "I'm a hardcore pvper" line, trying to justify their $$ sinks into a game which has been reduced to a kiddie difficulty game. After TBC it all went down hill...

Right, I'm all talk and no walk.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Aléxstrasza/simple

Thats my armory page. 8/8h, more recently killed Heroic Ragnaros as I never got the chance back in 4.2

Getting ready to swap to a Shadow Priest main in MoP.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Check your Quote. That wasn't said by me. My quote might have messed up... now I need to check -.-

What the hell it was right for me when I hit enter! Okay let's fix this:

Right, I'm all talk and no walk.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Aléxstrasza/simple

Thats my armory page. 8/8h, more recently killed Heroic Ragnaros as I never got the chance back in 4.2

Getting ready to swap to a Shadow Priest main in MoP.

A gnome rogue, how could you! I once fell in love with a gnome rogue, now he is a troll and all is well!

Although I am not hardcore in regards to pvp, I do enjoy healing the hell out of battlegrounds. I am also one of those rare players who do not need to justify anything, as I make plenty to sustain life and pay for my sub, not to mention the love of my life's sub as well =P

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@Angyles - I'll be a Shadow Priest come 25th of September. Named Paigu.. (Chinese for Spare rib) Yes, It will be a Pandaren.

Yes, I'm staying Alliance, and Yes I USED to be Horde.

Also. Thank you for fixing it, you have done justice for today!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Angyles - I'll be a Shadow Priest come 25th of September. Named Paigu.. (Chinese for Spare rib) Yes, It will be a Pandaren.

Yes, I'm staying Alliance, and Yes I USED to be Horde.

Also. Thank you for fixing it, you have done justice for today!

Haha my shaman was Alliance in the beginning, then I went back home to my main server. She will also be Pandaren, the racials are awesome for raiding, if I choose to get back into it hardcore. I know Krypto is going Panda for the same reason, but he does raid semi-hardcore.

I shall see you on the battlefield! Cynnau is her name and I will hex the hell out of you when I see you =P

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I rarely do BG's. I'm just too busy for it, between Herocraft and Raiding. Haha. Also I'm losing leveling time while my GPU is on its way here..

Its been in Sacramento the past 28 hours, and now its gone from FedEx to the USPS... I swear if they break my 250$ GPU I'm going to break something over their head.