• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wondering if anyone has played Dark Souls

shadowarch78

Stone
Discuss if you have ever played it

Personally loved that game, dont let the high (And I mean high, cause you will die over, and over, and over again. ) difficulty level turn you off. The game is really fair about it too. Whenever you die, its not because of some fall you could have never seen, or some enemy popping out from nowhere. I love how you can do anything if you have the skill too, and you know that. When you die, its "Why did I attack then, I should have had my shield up" Or "Why did I have my shield up, it wasted all my stamina and I should have rolled"

One of the deepest stories and lore around, combat is great (When your alive) and some extremely interesting (And amazing) online.

To get into the online deeper for anyone who hasn't played it, This is a single player game through and through, that also always has multiplayer. Whenever you want, you can become human (Basically, you are undead, and doing this thing makes you full human) And you gain some bonuses to stats and such. While human, people can randomly invade your world, your single player game, and become an enemy trying to hunt you down. (Because you were not dying enough already) This creates some really interesting scenarios. You can also be summoned to invade someone elses world through certain actions and can be summoned to go co op through someone elses world. All of this has no communication, and it really adds to immersion.

Anyways, its only on console atm, and is coming out for pc.... This summer I think.

Its a great pick up though if you want something to spend countless hours on with great replayability though.

TL;DR
If this game had a bigger center on the disk I would make sweet love to it