• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wizardry Online - Hardcore MMO.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
m58w2Fp.png

https://www.wizardrythegame.com/game-info.vm

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I actually like this game - I got a... 9? Fighter... however, because of how hardcore it is, if you play alone, don't ever think you're going to survive :D
Me and a friend nearly rage-quit because of ONE mob... it's so huge, that I can't get into melee, because it knockbacks and stuns on normal hits, and once he dies (as a mage), it's pretty much over for us. Also, he gets three-four shot by everything even abnormally close to our level...

EDIT:
lol SAO

On another note I'm up for giving this a go if anyone wants to play with me.
I was looking for a .gif with another scene from SAO, but could only find that one, so yeah

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I actually like this game - I got a... 9? Fighter... however, because of how hardcore it is, if you play alone, don't ever think you're going to survive :D
Me and a friend nearly rage-quit because of ONE mob... it's so huge, that I can't get into melee, because it knockbacks and stuns on normal hits, and once he dies (as a mage), it's pretty much over for us. Also, he gets three-four shot by everything even abnormally close to our level...
Well I could try making a priest and assisting with heals :p

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Well I could try making a priest and assisting with heals :p
Haha, we pretty much re-rolled our characters, I went thief, he went priest... and let's just say, priests use loads of mana... The only reason we even survived the other characters was because of my freaking self heal :D

EDIT: Also, he plans to get his priest up to level 9 so we can play together again :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Haha, we pretty much re-rolled our characters, I went thief, he went priest... and let's just say, priests use loads of mana... The only reason we even survived the other characters was because of my freaking self heal :D

EDIT: Also, he plans to get his priest up to level 9 so we can play together again :p
Alright I'll make a tank or something then :p
Also which server US or EU?

Looks good to me, downloading, but i will play less HC, so :(
Give me a shout when it's done and you want to play maybe we can roll out together :p

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Also which server US or EU?
Huh? I'm on EU, though I'm uncertain if I'm able to play soonish :s
My laptop is in our computer room, and it really doesn't like playing games which require a lot. I need a new computer... :(

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Huh? I'm on EU, though I'm uncertain if I'm able to play soonish :s
My laptop is in our computer room, and it really doesn't like playing games which require a lot. I need a new computer... :(
I know that feeling..

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You're also on EU, right? :D
Seeing as you're from England, right? :s
Or am I confuzzled and know nothing at all?
I tend to play on US servers since most people I know online are American :p
But I've not done anything yet so I have no problem making a char there.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I tend to play on US servers since most people I know online are American :p
But I've not done anything yet so I have no problem making a char there.
What I meant is, are you european or american? :s I'm confused :s GAH

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm english :p
Yeah, that was what I thought... :>
Just wanted to make sure, y'know. Anyways, if I'll make a new character, I'll probably make a mage or priest to try it out... hrmm... perhaps a thief. Though thieves use all kind of weird shit. (btw, if you didn't already know, your "Soul Name" will also be your last name, just thought you wanted to know. This also means you can call your characters the same as other guys, I think. Uncertain, but I called one of my guys Drake, so I got an idea it's going to work that way)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah, that was what I thought... :>
Just wanted to make sure, y'know. Anyways, if I'll make a new character, I'll probably make a mage or priest to try it out... hrmm... perhaps a thief. Though thieves use all kind of weird shit. (btw, if you didn't already know, your "Soul Name" will also be your last name, just thought you wanted to know. This also means you can call your characters the same as other guys, I think. Uncertain, but I called one of my guys Drake, so I got an idea it's going to work that way)
Yea I realised that when I had Danda Danda as my name lol

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Yea I realised that when I had Danda Danda as my name lol
Haha, I didn't think it was last name, so I wrote it uncapitalized, so yeah... Qivelia kafei(my warrior)... yey... looks soooo ugly... So I made a new account :) Drakiith

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Got to level 5 on my Fighter so far :p