• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug With Furnace In Operation - Can't break any blocks in Region

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello. I placed some ores in the furnaces of my manor2 and while they were smelting, it seems that I was totally unable to break any blocks in the region. When I tried, I received a notification that breaking said block (in this case any block be it dirt, stone brick, etc) would destroy needed requirements for the build and then it listed furnace/burning furnace.

So what I can figure out is that perhaps since I have only two furnaces in the region they must not be in operation in order for the region to recognize them? Or perhaps they both need to be burning? I'm not sure. When I thought to go check them one was operational and the other had finished. I'm not sure if it only didn't work when one was on and the other off, but that would be my guess.

I'm sure an easy work around is to place more furnaces but I thought perhaps this should be mentioned, if it is not already known. Once both furnaces had finished, the blocks could once again be broken without problem.

Just thought this was weird and didn't know if this was a known problem or not. Thanks!