• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Witch Fix

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Witches offer free zombie xp currently, they never do any amount of respectable damage because Splash Potions are so weak.

Suggestion 1: Players no longer have permission to hold Splash Potions (disables using Splash Potions). Splash potions from witches are scaled to do damage that scale the same way that other mobs scale, harder the farther from spawn.
I have thought out the negative aspects of this suggestion, and I am prepared to present an argument for it in regards to Alchemist profitability and Splash Pot PvP usage.

OR

Suggestion 2: Witches give less XP, and their Loot table which already contains great variety of loot, has a high chance of dropping an advanced Crafting reagent.
This makes killing a Witch worth it for the loot but acknowledges that no one should ever die to a Witch, by reducing the xp gain.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Witches offer free zombie xp currently, they never do any amount of respectable damage because Splash Potions are so weak.

Suggestion 1: Players no longer have permission to hold Splash Potions (disables using Splash Potions). Splash potions from witches are scaled to do damage that scale the same way that other mobs scale, harder the farther from spawn.
I have thought out the negative aspects of this suggestion, and I am prepared to present an argument for it in regards to Alchemist profitability and Splash Pot PvP usage.

OR

Suggestion 2: Witches give less XP, and their Loot table which already contains great variety of loot, has a high chance of dropping an advanced Crafting reagent.
This makes killing a Witch worth it for the loot but acknowledges that no one should ever die to a Witch, by reducing the xp gain.
I do like option 2, as witches are such a rare spawn they could be a "Treasure Mob"