• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Will township 3.0 be put on visions when implemented?

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Just as the title says, will townships 3.0 be put onto visions once it's been implemented after the testing?

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
No, I don't think so.

On another note, I just finished warehouses and LWC compatibility. Forcefields, teleporters and sappers are in the works as well as some other minor fixes. Also, I added power storage to increase the town's max power.

Also I added a lot more factories and am reworking some of the farms too. Factories tend to be small buildings that craft items more efficiently with automatic minecart rail delivery systems.

Home limitations have also been tightened so that you have to upgrade houses more in the higher tier towns.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
No, I don't think so.

On another note, I just finished warehouses and LWC compatibility. Forcefields, teleporters and sappers are in the works as well as some other minor fixes. Also, I added power storage to increase the town's max power.

Also I added a lot more factories and am reworking some of the farms too. Factories tend to be small buildings that craft items more efficiently with automatic minecart rail delivery systems.

Home limitations have also been tightened so that you have to upgrade houses more in the higher tier towns.
Dayuuuum Fast Much?

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
Dayuuuum Fast Much?
That's nothing. I was in vacation in Oregon that whole time. All that work was done on the plane ride home. ^_^

EDIT - also since I wrote the whole plugin, I know exactly where and how to do everything.

Last edited: