• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Trundle is probably my favorite champion currently. He's too fun... manipulating the map/environment to troll other people and then biting/smacking them to death is great.

Alias820

Iron
If I had to choose my favorite League champion it would definitely be Brand, many people find Brand annoying and a poke fest. His q is a skill shot, his w is an aimed aoe, and his e is an instant spell target ability, his ult throws a huge fireball at his target which bounces back and forth 5 times prioritizing targets based on who is ablaze which is his passive that sets anyone hit by one of his spells on fire for 8% of their total health. He seems overpowered but if you lose CS farm or even the first kill in mid lane it can cost Brand and throw him into a downward spiral. Unless they got lucky on that first kill and you can make up for it soon after he's one heck of a hard champ to get used to. Glass cannons gotta love them.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Top: = Jayce/Volibear/Riven/Gangplank
Jungle: =Kah'Zix
Mid: =Viktor/Orianna/Fizz/Twisted Fate
Support: = Never
ADC : Ezreal/Vayne/Kogmaw/Tristana

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
Favorite Characters at the moment: Caitlyn, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Urgot, Veigar, Karthus, Lux, and Katatina, I carry for da days. Rocking the mid and bot.

Arturec

Soulsand
Teemo got indirectly buffed, troll builds op.

Nashors - LichBane - Rageblade - Rylais, HauntedGuise,Wit'sEnd, BOTRK, VoidStaff, w/e u need.

I've always wanted to try out a teemo + sunfire troll, where all u do is sit in lane killing minions with sunfire lmao

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Only been playing for a month but so far its Ezreal, Ashe, Akali, Lux, Xin Zhao, and Pantheon.