• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

| Whitelist Application |

1. Minecraft In-game name: ThatTrevorKid
  2. Location & Age: USA // 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Not familiar with anyone on the server.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing the MC forums for a unique RPG server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm an active player that enjoys building, inventing with redstone, and PvP/PvE. The class system on this server looks really interesting, and looks like it adds a whole new level of gameplay.
  9. Additional Info: I play a wide range of MMOs and games. In my free time I like to read Sci Fi/Fantasy dystopian-esque novels, and design graphics and interfaces for web and print. The school I go to allows us to major in certain fields, and I am a dual photography-design major.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
*** REVIEWING APPLICATION ***

1. Minecraft In-game name: ThatTrevorKid
  2. Location & Age: USA // 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Not familiar with anyone on the server.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing the MC forums for a unique RPG server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm an active player that enjoys building, inventing with redstone, and PvP/PvE. The class system on this server looks really interesting, and looks like it adds a whole new level of gameplay.
  9. Additional Info: I play a wide range of MMOs and games. In my free time I like to read Sci Fi/Fantasy dystopian-esque novels, and design graphics and interfaces for web and print. The school I go to allows us to major in certain fields, and I am a dual photography-design major.

@ThatTrevorKid

Congrats, you've been accepted. Please check your PM's for information about how to get on the server. Also, you were right, this server does bring a whole new level of gameplay!!