• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist App, -animefreak1010

A

animefreak1010

I have heard about herocraft while finding a Roleplay server on Minecraft-mp.com

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Previous Bans from other Servers: 1: I was banned for using NPC villagers to get tools in a pixelmon server that was only meant for Adventure mode gamemode, so noone was ever supposed to get tools in the first place, when i was caught mining though for ore to make pokeballs i was banned, they never listed in their rules that tools were not allowed :/ 2:I was also banned from a reddit server, i was banned for griefing when they had sent a world message for there being 'treasure' near the spawn's borders with two chests, one full with diamonds, the other with gold, i found the one with gold and walked away, it took me 12 minutes. although i suppose it also counted as grief and their reason was 'team avo fanboy' i can never forget that 3: I was also banned from a faction server that was just starting out, Pvp and all that. i was helping an admin that was just starting out with spawn, although he also trusted two others, after finishing building spawn with the admin, and it gets blown up. i get accused for griefing and got banned instantly.
What about this one?