• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What's your FPS?

Ultanian

Portal
I usually get 45-60 on fancy settings with my laptop, but it drops to like 15 in spawn.

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
5-15 fps, no background programs, optifine with the lowest settings, 8x8 texture pack, 1-2 fpm (frames per minute) in spawn or a large town.

Hooray for no dedicated video card laptops running vista from late 2006

Last edited:

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
On Ubuntu I got 10-20 on Fast settings, OptiFine and with Dokucraft resourcepack (32x)

On Debian Linux (which I'm playing on) I get 20-40 on Fast, OptiFine and Dokucraft (all the same settings)

Funny how I got better FPS on a OS that has been forked many times (Ubuntu is a perfect example of forked Debian)

P.S Still playing on this shit HP laptop from 2006...

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't know how that correlates with me saying vista sucks.
Saying that Vista sucks is like saying that water is wet :p
Kenn is right, it was an obvious post that you made in an attempt to be an ass. And my post was something we call sarcasm. Not everyone has money enough to run Minecraft on Crysis mode or are too young to choose what they get in a PC.