• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

what's wrong with the lol community

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Drive sober, or get pulled over.

szatanista

Soulsand
idk im diamond

Bullshit. There are still ragers, flamers and "nida's support" in diamond. Unless ur diamond 1 with 80+lp (2,300 MMR +/-) so yea...doesn't matter.

@Thread
nothing is wrong with LoL community. There are few "bad apples" like in every game but as long as you'll be positive your team will be positive.

Here's a nice vid that kinda explains it:

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
jk i've only played 2 of my 10 ranked games and won 2 so gg challenger here i come

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
You will find ragers and jerks in pretty much every competitive game. Halo has em, dota 2 has em, call of duty has em, etc. They are more prevalent in mobas as it is a team game so you have to rely on others so when a stranger doesn't play exactly how others expect they should play... well you know how it goes.

Northac

Obsidian
Ive had games were i kept dying to ranged players and had team mates freak out over it (also had a guy tell off that guy too). these types of players are not the majority, unfortunatly they can be the ones you remmeber the most. Id say forget them and just try to have fun in game.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Nothing is really wrong with the community in a whole, overall the community is pretty good above silver where no one is really saying, "dude yeh i am diamond player but stuck shit elo cuz of noobs lol." Most players in gold try to improve their elo, and playing draft pick normals really helps with the trolls too.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
They call it ELO hell for a reason ;)

There's still a bunch of little shits in the upper ranks from what I've seen. Everybody has their panties in a bunch making sure everything is going smoothly so their teammates don't cause them to lose. Which sucks because you get alot of heat for playing outside the meta.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Just played a game, a plat player being a total ass. There are jerks amongst any division. It never truly goes away.