• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Songs Do You Enjoy?

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Avicii and athlete have become two of my favorite artists, and most other melodic dance music such as alive by krewella and languages by porter Robinson.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I like to listen to this sometimes. It's fun to listen to even if you don't know what they are saying. :p

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Sorry if you guys are annoyed by me posting here. This has sort of turned into my personal playlist to listen to songs I like without searching far since I don't have an iPod or anything.

I don't care as long as you're thinking about me.

Another song as usual from my radio station lol.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I like a lot of different music, don't feel like linking it right now but I like For Minor and one of my fav songs remember the name by fort minor

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
So P.O.D. is a group I found out about recently and have some good songs.
And of course this one which many people should know.
A song I heard on the radio that I thought was new only to find it is older than I thought.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I listen to a lot of music and what I like changes from a day to day basis but like lately ive loved this song

I also like

and

And aton of other songs like Red to Black By Fort Minor, and Grenade By Bruno Mars, and then Remember the Name by Fort Minor is another of my Favorites then, I like Berzerk Survival and The Monster all by eminiem