• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What do you do?

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
I've been having a lot of thoughts on what I can do but I haven't come to a conclusion of something fun to do, or even just something give me a purpose to log on everyday. So I'm asking to all herocrafter's what do you spent your time on in Sanctuary and Aegis alike?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
During Haven and bastion I sheared sheep while I was bored lol not so much this map because there wasn't really any point to go farmer unless attribute are removed so I can sell my leather again. Nobody really wants leather anymore :(

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
nothing

@devotedworker can you explain the disagree? because I do nothing at the moment... how would you know.

Last edited:

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
Well this thread helped my interest in HC x 10 the one person who had something remotely resembling something to do is a mod KKK illuminati

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I play Herocraft for the society, its nice to play with people you get along with :D I also will do my Proctor, Architect, and Adventure jobs when needed!

Edit: How can one disagree with fact XD Kill the Non believers!!!

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I play Herocraft for the society, its nice to play with people you get along with :D I also will do my Proctor, Architect, and Adventure jobs when needed!
what have we even done on adventure so far besides schedule meetings that half of the people don't show/ cant make? ...

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
Some exciting things are about to happen. :D

what have we even done on adventure so far besides schedule meetings that half of the people don't show/ cant make? ...

Ya I know what you mean about the meetings. We should have a calendar. :D Both staff and player events can be posted there. That way there would be 1 place and somewhere people can check to see what is current. Thoughts? If you guys like the idea I'll go make something. :)

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Some exciting things are about to happen. :D

Ya I know what you mean about the meetings. We should have a calendar. :D Both staff and player events can be posted there. That way there would be 1 place and somewhere people can check to see what is current. Thoughts? If you guys like the idea I'll go make something. :)
make it