• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WARNING: Don't buy The WarZ

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, closer and closer to release time I was staring to lose confidence in it, this is kinda funny though hahaha

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I saw it sitting there on my recommended list on steam... I was thinking about buying it then I read this. Glad I read this first! :p

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Total Biscuit made a 'WTF is WarZ' some time ago.. Yeah.. Seemed like the worst pile of shit I've seen ;_;

Well, it would have been a better game if they had.. Competent people working on it.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
TBH TotalBiscuit has gone downhill ever since he quit WoW. All he ever does is bash anymore and it gets annoying.

However I will agree after reading the reddit article and checking the Proof, that indeed, this is False Advertisement, Fraud, and just downright shady.

May I remind WarZ what happened when Blizzard tried to to force its forums users to use their Real names on their gaming forums? Lets just say, CNN got involved, and Blizzard QUICKLY changed their mind, all because of revolt, we control the games, we are the players, and we refused to be silent.

Power to the Players.

Chibi521

Wood
WarZ is a fun game, but due to lack of content, it does get old very fast. There's also a huge problem with hacking in the game, which makes things very unfair and takes the fun out of it.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
DayZ's already one of the funnest games ive played. Buggy but hopefully rocket will fix that in the standalone. Didn't he buy the rights to arma 3?