• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

War Z -Better Day Z-

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
AND YES IT IS ALSO IN ALPHA!
This is the site: http://www.thewarz.com/index.html
And here is some gameplay: http://www.gametrailers.com/pax/videos/ud86tw/exclusive--pax-prime-12--alpha-co-op-gameplay

I'm not 100% on this, but me and my friends assume it is also free, but even if it is Retail, this seems to top other zombie survivals and I would more than likely buy a copy :D Check it out and tell me what you think!

EDIT: With the preorder (Which doesn't make you buy anything (Reason we think it is free)) you get an invite when it goes into Beta testing!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I personally, don't see why they have them with it being free :confused: unless they plan to charge money in the future.

donaldmax1

Soulsand
Forget subscriptions, forget paid DLC and expansion packs.

The War Z is as simple as this - once you install the game to your computer, you will be able to get into the game quickly and play without worrying about subscription fees, no hidden fees, and no paid updates. All updates will be seamlessly delivered to you free of charge when they're released.

Sounds like a one time fee which is good with me. :)

cgodmer

Glowstone
This game said they have been in dev for 3 years yet their post/website has been up for 6 monthes (Just saying).
And no I think dayz is better.
EDIT: Also I will be laughing in your faces when they are just taking your money.[DOUBLEPOST=1346532265,1346532013][/DOUBLEPOST]Gonna just put the right here....

donaldmax1

Soulsand
I wonder how many people payed for arma2 just to play dayz? I find it stupid for a game company to post there game website before they have anything to show.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
This game said they have been in dev for 3 years yet their post/website has been up for 6 monthes (Just saying).
And no I think dayz is better.
EDIT: Also I will be laughing in your faces when they are just taking your money.[DOUBLEPOST=1346532265,1346532013][/DOUBLEPOST]Gonna just put the right here....
If they had a site from the start I'd feel much more afraid lol it looks fine to me.

cgodmer

Glowstone
I wonder how many people payed for arma2 just to play dayz? I find it stupid for a game company to post there game website before they have anything to show.
They don't have anything to show (WarZ). Thats pics from War Inc. With zombie coms.

donaldmax1

Soulsand
Rhino says he wanted a gameplay video and they have one seems someone has to make a I fucked up video.

donaldmax1

Soulsand
I fined it quite funny that rhino says he's not a dayz fan but he plays it and post videos of him playing it.

cgodmer

Glowstone
Well lets not get out of hand here, I have that trailer up in the first post and it looks way different from War Inc.
Im sure it's War Inc with a combination of graphics settings and editting. Im just tring to get my point out to save some people money.