• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Voting] Suggestion- Make received exp toggleable

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Pretty much what the title suggests. I noticed that we only receive exp for our class when we vote, no matter what. I wondered why we didn't also receive exp for professions. I asked players online if they would rather have exp for both class/profession or get to choose one. More preferred the toggleable option.

So ya. Perhaps have voting exp set to whatever exp is currently displaying on your screen (not sure if that's even possible). So if my Miner exp is currently displaying as opposed to my Druid exp, I should receive exp for mining when I vote.

Feel free to leave feedback on the idea.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
It seems logical it could be done. You would have to have some Varriable to see which option is on and give the correct class the amount of exp. It sounds like a good idea

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
This would make voting more appealing while not actually increasing the amount of free stuff.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's not something easily done. The best thing would be just provide it to both classes, though that double the effectiveness of voting.

Coolerz251

Legacy Supporter 6
I really like this idea but if the only way we can get it is if we can get both then if that is to OP then we can .25 the exp as in normally get 100xp then you get 75xp instead or even half since it is harder to get profession exp then combat exp i think

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo, you could always reduce slightly the exp amount given and give it to both if needed.. Though some people would prefer to have it only in 1 class for the boost.

But putting it on both may end up with more people voting... just saying.