• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Victim's Herocraft FanFiction Discussion

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I am adding Shiroku in a dialogue in Chapter two :p and with Dan, Mak and Shorty being talked about, I will fit you in Toad. And thanks Brutal :D SPOILER: I promise you a giant part later on Brutal along with Kain, Aph and Lukcy and if I can, Neo_Exdeath. Since I have the gods of herocraft as the Admins :p

EDIT: I will also add in some side conflicts later too :p and if I can, the adventure chapters will include, Shiroku, Iron Pass and Orion. I think the most action we will see is the first two chapters until later on though :p unless I add some extra shit, like Texteo is being added as a bad ass two handed swordsman that has all skills from the Warrior classes. Jw may also be like that with the Healer (I assume he is Grandmaster healer?) I also am working on the chapter 2 as we speak, but I really am getting side tracked by picturing the fight scene to come :3 I think it will be epic and Dielan and Ironee will love me too XD I also need to think of a name to give Ironee that seems a bit more realistic. Hmm...

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
ForTehzzz I honestly have no clue who you are :( I was focusing more on people well known here on herocraft or big people of the towns showcased. I hardly even show my own cits in this, just my SiC and the guy who made the style of housing we use lol. If I see an opening I will add you, but I'm sorry if I can't find a place to add you :(

EDIT: I also don't think we will be near District 101

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
ahahh not bad but you still got alot of work to do to make it better than stronghold's.

You could add me in when you do ironpass stuff :X

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Well my in game name is MajorasMask. I am a citizen of D101 but my main area is a huge forest I created north-west of the town. Don't worry about me in the story, I am just giving you permission to use me as a character if you ever happen to do something WITH District 101. I also give you 150% on making me an asshole in the story - that would REALLY reflect what I am! :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I decided to take a break, and write a piece for Forogon: Return of the Heroes (My main book series' first book)

You never really expect things to happen, but they do and it happens almost everyday in our subconscious thoughts, whether we realize it or not. I wasn't so sure about this my whole 16 years of life so far, but as the next event unfolded, I sure as hell knew I did not have a clue it was going to happen, but at the same time, I figured someday it would...

The sun hung low in the sky, gleaming its heat down upon two sixteen year old children, one who weighed a bit more than the other, had dirty blond hair that reached just below his ears all the way around, stood six feet off the ground and wore a plain red t-shirt and jeans. The other kid stood three inches below him, had short, blond hair and wore a white sleeved shirt with the number one on the front and back, making it look like a jersey.

Both of the teens had sticks in hand, wielded as if they were swords, they knew it looked childish, but who cared, it was fun to swing at each other. They ran at each other swinging wildly and without any care or technique. After nearly 3 meaninglessly long hours of combat, the two sat down on the porch of the taller kids house and ate ice cream. By now the sun barely peeked over the horizon.

"You know, I might actually learn how to use a sword some day, if I get the chance to," confessed the dirty blond haired boy as he leaned back, looking up into the sky.

"It would be fun, but I think I will stick to inventing stuff, rather than fighting," replied the other boy.

"Your loss haha, but I think that works better for both of us anyways."

The banging sound of a metal door made the two boys turn back to see the father of the child who lived there. "Your mom called, Conor, she wants you to head home soon," explained the dad.

"Well I guess I will be off, I can come back tomorrow if you want to hang out."

"Yeah sure!" As the boy stepped off the stairs on the porch, he headed around the side of the house and walked for the street of the suburb, but before he even made it to the driveway, he was startled by a strong wind that was definitely not normal. Above the white house was a jet-like looking spacecraft that had similarities to the R-wing from Starfox, but had much more capacity for people to ride in it. The ship took up the entire back yard and still bursted into the surrounding neighbor's back lawns.

Two men, one chubby with orange hair, the other tall and skinny, but with short, spikey silver hair. The skinny man, approached the red shirt wearing boy and stared at his face for a minute then glanced at the other teen.

"Its them all right!" cheered the man, by this point the parents had shown up from inside the house and were confused by the sudden appearance of a jet or so they thought it to be a jet.

"Listen, we need these kids," admitted the chubby man as a girl at the age of 14 appeared from behind the parents, "Wow really? We found all three of them in one place?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" questioned the father out of rage, "I want you to get out of my yard now!"

"Dad, calm down, let them explain," spoke the longer haired boy. His attempt at negotiating with his dad didn't work, he still tossed a punch at the skinny man, and it was a hard punch. One that would knock out a normal man in one hit, however, the man stood still and did not flinch.

"Charden is going to kill us for this..." A pillar of dirt raised up from beneath the porch, breaking the wooden planks and crashed into the father's jaw, knocking him out cold.

"Listen, you three are from a past bloodline from another planet, we need to bring you back and I don't have much time to explain, so you need to just trust us and come with us," said the skinny man, "And by the way, I'm Festos and that's Draguel."

"Weird names, I'm Brendan, that's Conor and she's my sister, Courtney," replied the taller boy.

"Hmm you even got his name, either way lets go!"

The three, had no clue if they could trust them, but the feeling of trust was something that was in the air. Not to mention they had otherworldly names and powers, it was safe to assume they were not exactly human beings.

Well that's the first bit of Forogon, Book one which was three of the main characters being abducted! Hope this is a great teaser for that book and Chapter 2 will be done by tomorrow!

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
Jolly good show old fellow! Ive also been thinking of how you could implement me in your HC lore, either as a mysterious Ranger who is light hearted as a friend, but efficient with killing, or a Ranger who follows the main group of characters, and records their every move to be put later into an epic story! (LoTR style)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Well I'm sorry, but another delay has occurred, I am currently not feeling well and I am laying down with the chapter nearly done. I will finish it tomorrow early though, unless I'm feeling worse.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Any chance for adding New Tempest into this?

But anyway, good work with the fanfiction,
it's really good and I'll be rooting for chapter two ^^

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I may add in a lot of the towns, but I still have to do some mapping and traveling in game before I do the traveling part. I have yet to get an inside look at any town other than the few I live near and you must be willing to let me AFK in your town while I write the certain parts. (As of now I am afk in Shin Kyoto while I map it out for chapter 2)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
OOOOOOOhhhhkkkkkk Seems I broke my minecraft pushing the limits of the 1 gig in it :X soooo I won't be on until I fix it or find a way to allocate memory :p Any help is appreciated, just PM me a fix. Until then, have fun reading chapter 2, and be sure to point out stuff that is out of place, people not credited, etc!

EDIT: I used a 512x pack and now I can't log on :/ or it crashes

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Noo I /hero reset but I hate it so im going healer again and going to have to get level 50 to respec.... im stupid

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
victim130 said:
Back to Shiroku though, didn't that guy who goes by the name of Toad end up with leadership?"
I misread this as "How did a guy who goes by the name of Toad end up with leadership?" And I thought "Fuck you."

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Might end up starting Forogon's First book, so Chapter 3 will have to wait a bit. I really want to get shit done and I need at least one book done before the end of this school year so I can attempt making money.