• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Victim's Herocraft FanFiction Discussion

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
PEOPLE IN THIS STORY ARE PORTRAYED DIFFERENTLY THEN THEY REALLY ARE. I MEAN NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE INCLUDED! EVENTS ARE ALSO PURELY FICTION!

Credits(So far):
Victor: Victim130
Dmil: Dmil23
Xanipher as herself
Tom: Kingtom404
Dielan: Dielan9999
Gabizou as himself
Pineapple: PineabbleChicken
Kainzo as himself
Brutal: Brutalacerate
Devon: Devon and some numbers I forget
Darm: Wildarm5
Bear: Bearcat99
Sense: S3nse
Sage: SausageFingers
Deseroth as himself
Green: Greenliketea
Buddah: Buddahhopper
Eivin: Evililio
Difusei: Diffuse
Mak: itzmak
Dan: Howdanrocks
Shorty: Shortyy_OD
Grey: Greyp
Tex: Texteo
Cybe: Cybersword
Oran: OrangeAngel
Dom: Domitious
Disketa: Disketa777
Dys: Dysprous
Iony: Ironee212
Rob: Robacollver
Elm: Elmeercat
Dago: Dagothim (Forgot how to spell it :/)

If I forgot any PM me! More names in the coming chapters! (Chapters will be short!)

If you notice I did something WRONG! tell me I am open only to constructive criticism​
AND Yes I know someone is doing another one of these, but I like writing and got inspired to do this.​

If anyone does not want their name displayed in the story just PM me and I will fix it!
Please go here to read it! And do not post in this thread:
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/in...rocraft-fanfiction-everlasting-conflict.6468/

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
lol I have room to add anyone who wants in. I have a part in mind for KRS, and Orion/SSS and obviously Thorn Hollow. I also need to come up with a bigger conflict sometime that will happen just before we defeat Dmil. I also think I gave Dmil to much skill in this, but it makes for great writing material. Also remember, Friends are both online and offline, Enemies are only online, I only hate Dmil in game not outside.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
lol I have room to add anyone who wants in. I have a part in mind for KRS, and Orion/SSS and obviously Thorn Hollow. I also need to come up with a bigger conflict sometime that will happen just before we defeat Dmil. I also think I gave Dmil to much skill in this, but it makes for great writing material. Also remember, Friends are both online and offline, Enemies are only online, I only hate Dmil in game not outside.

Throw in the people of Shiroku :p (including the PVPers that left it)

That would be a nice addition :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Its not based on actual happenings, just making a cool story based around a lore I have in mind. I do plan to have a plot twist and a (SPOILERRRRR) that I am not releasing, but I am unsure of where I will fit it in. And about Shiroku, I want to add it in, but Shortyy really got pissed at me when I was casually trolling him about his guild "Anonymous" if you can get him to unmute me I can ask him and I know Mak and the rest won't mind. I wanted Acars in, but placing banned players in shouldn't be something I do UNLESS they were banned after I started. Again, Acars hated my guts lol. At least Dmil understands my hatred is an In game only thing. Outside I'd be fine with him.

EDIT: I will be making chapter 2 sometime today (HOPEFULLY) This will contain the KRS portion and maybe another battle? Still not sure, but if it is another battle I will make it a lot cooler.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
"I wanted Acars in, but placing banned players in shouldn't be something I do UNLESS they were banned after I started."

Acars was banned ?!?!?!

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
That's old news lol, yes Acar's I believe was banned for speed hacking.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Wait, so didn't we just go in and take all the cobblestone and then Victim raged, we didn't even meet anyone? What...!

*Raids ( No one was there )*
4 hours later...
*Victim crying in NEO channel*
*Xanipher kicking us from NEO channel*
*Makes a thread about the epic battle*

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Its not based on actual happenings, just making a cool story based around a lore I have in mind.

Wait, so didn't we just go in and take all the cobblestone and then Victim raged, we didn't even meet anyone? What...!

4 hours later...

This is a MADE UP STORY

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
And so how does Xanipher feel about the part about her, thats very strange.

dmil23

Obsidian
Well victim...or victor, I would like to say that I am done reading chapter one of your homosexual mind of non-fictional minecraft characters. I can't wait to write my 3 copies.
My fact based one of which actually happen. (What trok said before about the cobble)
The version where I comment on parts.
And my made up version.
I can't wait to finish them and read your chapter two! Don't forget to also include me!

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
If you didnt see my post hes not trying to lie about the truth and say there was a massive battle and you guys lost hes saying that this is entirely made up hes not trying to lie and make people think you guys suck and NEO and KRS are awesome its a made up story! And stop raging and calling people gay

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
We are not raging, we are simply saying, it sounds really homosexual, and I refuse to call people 'gay'. If he wants to make a story about his town then he may, please don't add the Tree Creepers, as we didn't want to be in it, and you did it without permission, and you made us look bad. Please take us out of the story or we will keep commenting about it.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
As a note: You all seem like Homophobes. Back to a serious note: This is not based on any events, none. It is somewhat based on the feud the TC and NEO have. If I recall, Dmil wanted into the story and I never once said anything about Trok in the story. I however commend you on not being a fail troll and being reasonable with it. I would like to point out I will not degrade anyone in this story, nothing will make you seem weaker or whatever , except maybe comic relief (Comedy) Which will be obviously not serious. If you still wish to not be involved please state it in a clear and do not troll about it. I will not take comments that are hateful into any consideration. Please refer back to the main post where I have placed a new line at the top.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3

4 hours later...
Note: Please read this page, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fiction, think about it for at least a minute, then post again your thoughts. I am genuinely curious on what you will say.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
it sounds really homosexual, and I refuse to call people 'gay'. .

That sounds pretty backwards. There's nothing wrong with being homosexual. Calling something 'gay' refers to the negative, and very annoying stereotype.

Calling something homosexual as an insult is just hatespeech.