• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Update...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joka10

Soulsand
I hope that's what that means... I never played during that time, or even Zeal for that matter. I joined right when DG started. I would like to see the old stuff.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I will be visiting Underdeep on Sanctum and Overdeep on Zeal and Newerth on both soon as these museum maps are released!

Aetosion

Obsidian
karma system... bye bye TC

You're so funny :p Evil gets a few scant bonuses as well, and cool titles. I'm going to do as much killing as possible to get my [Dread] label. I'd guess the TC will do the same.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
You're so funny :p Evil gets a few scant bonuses as well, and cool titles. I'm going to do as much killing as possible to get my [Dread] label. I'd guess the TC will do the same.
it was just a joke, i thought that mindless killing -> being shocked

Aetosion

Obsidian
Mindless killing = fun :D

Karma adds up in both directions, there are drawbacks and benefits for both. Although Kain has apparently been pushing more bonuses for Good, it's not going to deter many Evil players. It may encourage more Good players, but the hardcore Evil players likely won't change.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Mindless killing = fun :D

Karma adds up in both directions, there are drawbacks and benefits for both. Although Kain has apparently been pushing more bonuses for Good, it's not going to deter many Evil players. It may encourage more Good players, but the hardcore Evil players likely won't change.
ok, just wondering. also, where are the lvl 60 skills posted?

donnymeyer

Obsidian
What exactly is this PvE world Kainzo? like is pvp not allowed but will there be towns or will it be like reset for ores? And will the rogues getting bows be in this update if bows for them happen?
bows and rogues will not happen

Aetosion

Obsidian
ok, just wondering. also, where are the lvl 60 skills posted?
They aren't.

bows and rangers will not happen
Already did.

What exactly is this PvE world Kainzo? like is pvp not allowed but will there be towns or will it be like reset for ores?
You kill mobs. The ore world will be PVP on, no regions.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
The Karma system isn't JUST about who kills a lot and who doesn't. Would like to point that out =P

Status
Not open for further replies.