• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Update...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The Herocraft Dev team and myself are very busy working on updates for Herocraft - I think it's a good idea to post and tell you what we're working on for the future and which direction we are planning to move.
  • 1.2 update and fixes
  • New Stam/Hunger system with Heroes
  • Townships (Sub Regions)
  • Karma System
  • New skills for Level 60 Expansion
  • PVE server release
  • Tekkit server retune
  • Museum server release
  • Spoutcraft / Herocraft integration
None of these are 'easy' to do and take a lot of actual man power. Things you don't notice or may even think about. So please be patient and understand that we aren't paid employees, we are volunteers attempting to make the best possible server / community ever.

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
So when u change the Max level to 60 will that take away our title as well as when we try to go back to a spec will we be our master 55 or will it be reset back to 1??

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
^ Yes that is a very good question. Also, when you increase to level cap will you be adding more skills and health, or will it all be the same and just be more levels with skills being higher up? If the second- Why would that need to happen at all? Couldn't you just lower the exp you get from monsters and such?

So now I am under the impression that all classes are getting more skills :eek: YES

Also with the PvE and Tekkit servers. Since this is the Multiverse coudn't you just make those other worlds? (at least PvE world, a Tekkit World would be some odd coding and rules :confused:)

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
ETA? I appreciate all your guy's work for this server, but redoing my mod setup with magiclauncher, with only takes like 5 minutes is really naggy :/

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
No longer obtainable means no one can get them after the cap increase. "Removed' would mean everyone loses.
Gah, I'm just confused. Say I am a master Dreadknight, meaning 55, and I switch to a different class, but decide to switch back once you've changed the maximum level to 60, do I get reset to level 1? Or start at 55 and end up having to level to 60? Or just automatically become mastered upon re-spec'ing to Dreadknight?

If the leveling curve remains the same, meaning the maximum experience is around 130k, I'm going to assume we are automatically bumped to level 60.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Gah, I'm just confused. Say I am a master Dreadknight, meaning 55, and I switch to a different class, but decide to switch back once you've changed the maximum level to 60, do I get reset to level 1? Or start at 55 and end up having to level to 60? Or just automatically become mastered upon re-spec'ing to Dreadknight?

If the leveling curve remains the same, meaning the maximum experience is around 130k, I'm going to assume we are automatically bumped to level 60.
You're worried about something that is a bit in the future ;)

YellowJester

Stone
Does anyone know what the Spout/Herocraft integration is? *If* (and that's a big if) Spoutcraft would allow me to use Rei's Minimap I would use Spoutcraft and be a very happy person.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
What if im lvl 55 in ranger and i switched to a new class before the update will i have to start from lvl 1 ranger again if i switch back?

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
I guess even on the internet people speak over me *sigh*

Anyway, I really want to see how this works out but I am not so sure about it. I might just fear change, who knows:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.