• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Troppics's Ban Appeal

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Troppics
Banned by: Kainzo I think?
Time of ban: 3rd April 2013 (approx)
Reason for ban: Abuse of vote system
Your story: So I was there playing Herocraft, until I see some unusual people voting in chat. On further investigation, it turns out that you could vote with fake names and they would show up in chat. I think it's fair to say I jumped on the band wagon and joined in by trying a fake name myself. Very quickly the situation got out of hand and some voters were beginning to go back and forth with some Mods (<-- Which I would like to make clear I was not part of)... I am not going to pretend I did nothing wrong, yeah I messed up for the first time in approaching two years on Herocraft. I hope you can see past this, and allow me back onto the server.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application,
Yours regretfully,
Troppics

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I banned you for saying "Herocraft is dead" through the vote system. As to why you even bothered mentioning this when everyone else was saying other things (such as advertising), I have no clue.

If you can explain why those words, I may consider the appeal.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Well within the mist of the havoc and mayhem sought on by all the voters at the time I was basically expecting Herocraft to be /stop 'd any minute. My vote name was simply me recognizing and anticipating in impending doom of 'Inc restart'.

In a similar way to how people say 'LAST!' before the server is about to restart. However I do understand how this could've been misinterrupted within all the toxic messages that followed from other users. Again, my bad. :(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well within the mist of the havoc and mayhem sought on by all the voters at the time I was basically expecting Herocraft to be /stop 'd any minute. My vote name was simply me recognizing and anticipating in impending doom of 'Inc restart'.

In a similar way to how people say 'LAST!' before the server is about to restart. However I do understand how this could've been misinterrupted within all the toxic messages that followed from other users. Again, my bad. :(

I am going to type a reply because Gabi is in TS and at a complete loss for words.

How could you even begin to think we would buy that story?

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't know what to say, I said what I said in the heat on the moment with no harsh intent. I think over the time I have been on Herocraft I have proved myself to be a fairly loyal player and would hope that this little slip up would be overlooked. I have a lot of friends on Herocraft, and it would be a shame to say goodbye to all that.

But as I said, Im not sure what to tell you apart from 'Sorry, I messed up'.

If my story does not suffice, well then its been a great run. Love you all <3