• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tree Creepers [1] *Recruiting!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
TREE CREEPERS
Quote of the year: ''How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chunk would?'' - The Internet

To those who love trees, and are a bit of a creep (like myself), we welcome you to the TREE CREEPERS!
Objectives:
- Plant trees everywhere.
- Dance around the world growing tall grass.
- DESTROY ALL ROGUE WORKBENCHES/FURNACES!
- Make Haven look FABULOUS!

- Build a better HQ than our current shack.

Members:

- MajorasMask (Leader)
- BaBamba
- Kryptomaniac

- EtKenn
- Claudpuck
- Blowpop101

Apply Now:

1. IGN:
2. Current Spec/Profession:
3. Why do you want to join the Tree Creepers?

Our national anthem

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN: EtKEnn
2. Current Spec/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter
3. Why do you want to join the Tree Creepers?: Because I'm a creep who loves trees. I'm also an OG TeaC member.

claudpuck

Coal
1. IGN: claudpuck
2. Current Spec/Profession: Lost soul/Farming
3: Reason for wanting into the TreeCreepers: Just Looking to find a guild, and hang out with some other active players!

blowpop101

Dirt
1. IGN: blowpop101
2. Current Spec/Profession: LostSoul/Crafter
3. Why do you want to join the Tree Creepers? Because im looking to play with some nice people and well the theme song is AMAZING <3 i wanna be a Tree Creeper and make the world Fabulous <3 <3 <3

MajorasMask

Ungodly
1. IGN: EtKEnn
2. Current Spec/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter
3. Why do you want to join the Tree Creepers?: Because I'm a creep who loves trees. I'm also an OG TeaC member.
1. IGN: claudpuck
2. Current Spec/Profession: Lost soul/Farming
3: Reason for wanting into the TreeCreepers: Just Looking to find a guild, and hang out with some other active players!
1. IGN: blowpop101
3. Why do you want to join the Tree Creepers? Because im looking to play with some nice people and well the theme song is AMAZING <3 i wanna be a Tree Creeper and make the world Fabulous <3 <3 <3

Accepted accepeted accepted!

IGN: kingofpyros
3. Why do you want to join the Tree Creepers? im tired of ridin solo. plus i like to make thing fabulous!

zanetank

Stone
IGN: zanetank
Current spec/profession: Lost soul & Crafter
Why do you want to join the creepers: A rogue crafting bench killed my brother and I am looking for revenge. Also, I love making things look FABULOUS!!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
1. IGN: leftovers5
2. Current Spec/Profession: Lost Soul / Crafter
3. Why do you want to join the Tree Creepers?: I am a Tree Creeper at heart and want to stave off the spider onslaught on trees using the battle cry of my people: "helpspider!"

1. IGN: killiganone
2. Current Spec/Profession: LostSoul/Smith
3. Why do you want to join the Tree Creepers? Would like to join because i am a Hippie and the world of tree's is my only home.

1. IGN: Shadow23114
2. Current Spec/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter (was on hiatus for a while and just started up again)
3. Why do you want to join the Tree Creepers?: Because I was looking for a nice place to get my bearings on this new world and you guys seem to just want to have fun and be silly , which sounds amazing to me ^_^

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
2. Current Spec/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter (was on hiatus for a while and just started up again)
3. Why do you want to join the Tree Creepers?: Because I was looking for a nice place to get my bearings on this new world and you guys seem to just want to have fun and be silly , which sounds amazing to me ^_^
I'm sorry, but Majoras is no longer active and the rest of us disbanded the guild long ago. Sorry for the confusion.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
NOOOOOOOOOOBS GOTTA NECROOOOO