• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Treasure Hunt! [PVE Event]

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
THIS EVENT IS OVER THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND GRATS JRR AND NAXET ON THE WIN. More to follow, this one went well!

Some Teddy Bears have hidden a chest on the map,
These silly Teddies have forgotten where it is, all they have is this photo.

b4x6Ez6.png

That's not all, they've also forgotten the secret password, good thing they left clues nearby.
It's up to you to decipher the clues and unlock the chest! There are plenty of great prizes inside making it worthwhile.

GyZlVxN.png

If people have fun, I will be sure to do more of these :p
Be sure to tell everyone! http://tiny.cc/PVETreasure
Have fun!

Last edited:

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Jrr was able to break into it first, but he only wanted the weapon and has generously donated the others so the event can continue!

32 Diamond Blocks
8 Emerald Blocks
48 Medals of Vengeance
STILL TO CLAIM!!!!

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Left the stuff in there so hopefully a newish player would get it but naxet got into it next and decided to keep the stuff for himself... because he really needed it.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
stop crying, if u wanted it, just took it. Im giving it back to mala so that he can do a better one soon

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I didn't want it, I wanted someone who didn't have a lot of things to get it. thanks for the event though mala <3

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
THIS EVENT IS OVER THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND GRATS JRR AND NAXET ON THE WIN. More to follow, this one went well!

Some Teddy Bears have hidden a chest on the map,
These silly Teddies have forgotten where it is, all they have is this photo.

b4x6Ez6.png

That's not all, they've also forgotten the secret password, good thing they left clues nearby.
It's up to you to decipher the clues and unlock the chest! There are plenty of great prizes inside making it worthwhile.

GyZlVxN.png

If people have fun, I will be sure to do more of these :p
Be sure to tell everyone! http://tiny.cc/PVETreasure
Have fun!

You should be on the event team.