• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Trade Bug: Shops aren't allowing players to buy/sell properly.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Druke28 mentioned this in the wrong thread, but it's affecting me as well. 670,140...my bulk diamond shop had/has plenty to buy from inside the chest, but unless I gave Druke28 diamonds to sell to it, he was unable to sell or buy. He was only able to buy what I gave him to sell. Not sure if this has something to do with player tagging or what, but it's presently costing me money and making people unable to make money by selling to me.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Druke28 mentioned this in the wrong thread, but it's affecting me as well. 670,140...my bulk diamond shop had/has plenty to buy from inside the chest, but unless I gave Druke28 diamonds to sell to it, he was unable to sell or buy. He was only able to buy what I gave him to sell. Not sure if this has something to do with player tagging or what, but it's presently costing me money and making people unable to make money by selling to me.
Did this recently change? I don't see any changes that would make this happen.

Druke2888

Glowing Redstone
The same is still happening today 4/26/15 only thing working is ingots and single diamonds so far for buy/sell

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I believe recently. Mine aren't working either. I got a message saying my chain boots shop is out of stock... It isn't
Trying to track down when this actually started. I don't believe we made any changes recently to the items, how they're sold or chestshop.

@Admins can you test with alts?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
can you please create a detailed ticket to ChestShop dev?
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chestshop/tickets/?status=+

We should be able to roll back the plugin to a previous version but this may not solve it.

trapzor

Iron
Trying to track down when this actually started. I don't believe we made any changes recently to the items, how they're sold or chestshop.

[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] can you test with alts?

The only recent change I can think of that might be related is that some newer items like prismarine and armor stands and things were in the process of being added to the allowed list of chestshops. I wonder if any errors in that process might be causing the bugs we're seeing now? @DEMOCALIBER and @WitchOnaRampage could provide more info about that. That's just pure speculation, I have no idea if could be the cause.

I haven't actually experienced the 'out of stock' bug myself, but my chestshops are older so perhaps it's only affecting newly created chestshops? More testing is probably needed.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
The only recent change I can think of that might be related is that some newer items like prismarine and armor stands and things were in the process of being added to the allowed list of chestshops. I wonder if any errors in that process might be causing the bugs we're seeing now? @DEMOCALIBER and @WitchOnaRampage could provide more info about that. That's just pure speculation, I have no idea if could be the cause.

I haven't actually experienced the 'out of stock' bug myself, but my chestshops are older so perhaps it's only affecting newly created chestshops? More testing is probably needed.
Yes, it is only affecting shops that I set up in my armory shop which was late last week whenever Irishman81 bought it for me. 4/22/2015. I started setting it up 4/24/2015. It is only affecting shops I created in there. I'll look into making a bug report for them.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
These changes haven't been implemented as yet.