• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Towns of Bastion - an invitation

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Tell your stories to the world of Bastion! Introduce your leaders, share your history in words of lore and screenshots of edifices or humble abodes, relate the tales of your members' adventures as the map progresses.

The List of Towns page in the Wiki is ready to roll. Pages for the towns listed below have been linked. Instructions for getting started are provided.

Salute, towns of Bastion!

Paragon
Malkier
Braavos
Belegost
Gravkoc
Verstad
Mineris
Underworld
Newerth
Camelot
Excelsum
Alicubi
Axiom
Eclipse
Raubtier
Sanctuary
Skyfall
SkyForge
Umbra

@atvrider312 @NuclearCouch @Laviathan @Oryinn @jazza411 @WoleverEntun @lumont

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Thank you! I will be working on this.

I am also working on a diary for the new map, and some other things, I will be keeping in touch with you witch now that I know your a wiki member.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Be sure to put on your page an approximate date the town was created. Also, if you can list important milestones (dates of expansion, important alliances, etc) it could be useful for... future projects ;)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Tell your stories to the world of Bastion! Introduce your leaders, share your history in words of lore and screenshots of edifices or humble abodes, relate the tales of your members' adventures as the map progresses.

The List of Towns page in the Wiki is ready to roll. Pages for Paragon, Malkier and ThornHollow are already linked. Instructions for getting started are provided.

Salute, towns of Bastion!

@Eldrylars @Rumblestikk @victim130 (ThornHollow?)
ThornHollow was the hive of Tree Creepers during its rain of chaos in the age of Zeal.

I think I will make some lore for Deireadh too! Since I'm going to bug the shit out of Kain for my own NPC :3

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
ThornHollow was the hive of Tree Creepers during its rain of chaos in the age of Zeal.

I think I will make some lore for Deireadh too! Since I'm going to bug the shit out of Kain for my own NPC :3
You don't need an NPC, just pretend to be one like me and @Angyles xD Going to put a video up showing how life as an NPC was

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
You don't need an NPC, just pretend to be one like me and @Angyles xD Going to put a video up showing how life as an NPC was
Its for a lore point of view, I honestly want to have a piece of me with the server if possible. Plus, Samurai Victor would just be awesome to see.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmm.. I put ThornHollow up because it's listed as a current town by /town list... as a hamlet with 19 citizens :confused:

The main page is supposed to be for Bastion towns, with towns from the Dragongarde, Zeal and Sanctum maps being linked to the archive lists further down the page ;), ok?

Looks like you're getting in early, eh @EtKEnn ?

Haven't seen you in a while...
I'm honored that someone so esteemed would notice me...but I disagree. I've been fraying my flog over the backs of my citizens to hollow out our new home; if you mean on the forums, my time has been spent in private conversations mitigating political catastrophes. What have YOU been doing?

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I will get started on this soon thanks for the tag.
Do I need to create an account to edit the page?

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I have the page up and running. Having a bit of trouble uploading the map layout shot.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I have no idea how to work the wiki so I just copy pasted my town's front page there. >_>