• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Towns Moving

Should Towns be able to move their Regions?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah so I was watching @Trazil play and I noticed frankydemon moved enchanted hollows region but was forced to move it back, I just think towns should be able to do this and I believe odyssey has moved it's regions once or twice so I was Also wondering why they could do this and frankydemon can't. Thanks for reading

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
second time they moved was because BaBomba was crying about them moving to Legacy

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I say it's fine, but perhaps only 3 times per map and pay 5k - 10k to move it.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
second time they moved was because BaBomba was crying about them moving to Legacy
It appears somebody is cranky today, haha. Please stop trying to put me at fault for reclaiming what was rightfully mine. Have a nice day!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
It appears somebody is cranky today, haha. Please stop trying to put me at fault for reclaiming what was rightfully mine. Have a nice day!
Town claims Should go over wilderness claims, and this doesn't mean I'm cranky or anything I was just saying why they moved a third time...

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Kainzo said that he will let towns move for a cost of 500-1000s