• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Town of Belmont--Build permissions bug

when i created my town and claimed the land, anyone that i invited to town cannot build or even open chests

condition exists at any town rank.

cannot build no matter what their perm is on the region, guest manager ect ect

what i did as a temporary fix, is select the whole entire town using region, then made that entire region a sub-region.. then put them for perms in that. and that allows them to do everything normally, but it did use up one of my sub-regions.

ive tried removing them, and adding them back, removing guest, adding them back. nothing worked until i made the town-wide subregion.

ive tried "/town region add guest Belmont {town member}" doesnt work. well. i mean it lets me add them in the guest list, but they still cant build.

ive tried promoting them, ive tried every rank setting, the only way i could give them build perms was to make a giant subregion

/town region to add them to build perms.

i only used /region to select the town region

you cant add members to your region using /region anyways

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
just in case you don't uite have the right command here is to add me as guest
Code:
/town region add guest Belmont Trist95

do you want me to add you as a guest?

i'd most likely have to remove the whole town subregion to troubleshoot.

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
do you want me to add you as a guest?

i'd most likely have to remove the whole town subregion to troubleshoot.

i am just giving you an example of the command

note: the region name is exactly the same as the town name and caps do matter there too