• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

I will be getting back on herocraft once it updates to 1.2.3
:D
oh and on a side note, i got accepted into the college i applied for! :)

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey guys. Sorry I've been inactive for the past 3 days. I updated and didn't feel like downgrading. I'll be on later though, after HC is updated.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey guys. Sorry I've been inactive for the past 3 days. I updated and didn't feel like downgrading. I'll be on later though, after HC is updated.
I will be getting back on herocraft once it updates to 1.2.3
:D
oh and on a side note, i got accepted into the college i applied for! :)
HC IS 1.2 WOO! And congrats @poisonedblood71 !!!!!!!!!! :D :D What college is it? :eek:

ARC (American River College) then transfer to The Art Institute. There just happens to be a location in my city, and they just happen to have the major i plan to go into :D

Shadow, you see what i built in the UC? Im going to need 2 lifts there and a gate. Signs mark where i want the lifts and the gate just needs to be at the door obviously. Once u set up the gate i can show u a demo of the keypad lock :D
Will work on OC when i feel like it (ie. when i finally come to terms with the new mortem :p).

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
ARC (American River College) then transfer to The Art Institute. There just happens to be a location in my city, and they just happen to have the major i plan to go into :D
CONGRATZ! I know how it feels, I just made it into a private school.

lol yea....
its gonna be fun. oh and so i talked to a counceler to set up classes, and found out ha i did so good on assessment tests that i could test out of my reading grad requirement. so i took the test and passed. so in other words, i took an hour long test, passed, and now dont hav to take 2 years of a class. :D

Hey, I made the mistake of letting brancher out of a house cuz he convinced me that he was going to be a part of the town and then he proceded to kill me and somehow got into our town even tho the lift was closed off.